It's amazing how stupid some people can be..

Thanks to NLP for finding this gem: [URL]http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/04/11/polar.bear.attack/index.html[/URL]

Great idea! Jump over a fence into a bear enclosure and dive into it’s pool! Freakin genius…

[B]“Ohai. I can haz cheezburger?”

“I can bring you cheezburger.”

“Here comes cheezburger”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why are you biting me? I am not cheezburger. Cheezburger is in my pocket!”

“Damn. All I got was the wrapper.”
[/B]

:lmao: nicely done NLP

Wow.

Are you frickin’ kidding?! Don’t they know that polar bears aren’t as cuddly as in the Coke commercials?

Isn’t the Polar Bear the 2nd most aggressive bear and 2nd most likely to attack humans? (behind the Grizzly)

I’m sure she immediately regretted her decision.

Isn't the Polar Bear the 2nd most aggressive bear and 2nd most likely to attack humans? (behind the Grizzly)

I thought they were the most aggressive! There is no deterring them from attacking, much like other bears

Before I even looked at NLPs photos I saw the one on the CNN site accompanying the article and couldn’t help but laugh. :lmao:

[QUOTE=J Felt;401281]I’m sure she immediately regretted her decision.[/QUOTE]

nice.

At least wait until [B]after [/B]feeding time before jumping in. :lol:

[QUOTE][B]It’s unclear why the woman entered the bear habitat[/B], but police issued her a citation for trespassing.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm?

Watch this crazy lady try to sue and get some money.

probably some “greenpeace save the arctic circle” chic protester

I bet she had a picture of George W she was going to put in their habitat…

i bet polar bears were much more friendly before global warming.

I bet its some dumbass who thought ‘Im human, im the better species’. Then bear thought ‘No’.

No offense to anyone here, but I always expect dumb hillbilly texans to do this sort of thing. People like Dale Gribble come to mind, or Bill Daughtrive. Remember that last person who got into a tiger cage in california? That whole family had ‘Im a gunna git me a terrorist’ look on their face.

To some degree, I see evolution here at work.

I'm sure she immediately regretted her decision.

Yeah, all she got was the shirt. Ever mess up your chances with a girl? I bet the bear is thinking the same thing…

‘If I had only knocked her out first…’

:biggrin:

The flock needs to be thinned from time to time.

At exactly what point and under the effects of what drug does something like this ever seem like a good idea?

What is going through these peoples minds that they can suspend reality that much?

I love seeing white tigers at the zoo, and I’d love to pet one, but then the brain kicks in - 500lb carnivore that sees me as a potential meal…

[QUOTE=pickman;401309]i bet polar bears were much more friendly before global warming.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, back then they only ate their young. Polar bears are the most aggresive bears, it just isn’t widely known to non-inuits. Pandas are not exactly cute and cuddly either, and koalas, well, if anything has the name “bear” in it rest assured, not friendly.

Especially the bald headed bear from great outdoors that john candy shot with a lamp. Cause now she’s bald on both ends.