ITS GAME DAY!!! DOWN WITH THE DUQUESNE DOOKS!!!!

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen]F[COLOR=black]O[/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]R[/COLOR][COLOR=black]T[/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]Y[/COLOR][COLOR=black]![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][beat duquesne!][/SIZE][/FONT]

look at my boy all giddy he started before midnight !

look at my boy all giddy he started before midnight !
lol, i was planning on going to sleep before then, and i've always wanted to start a gameday thread :) do i finally get to shake your hand and meet you in person tomorrow?

I believe the two of you are not following Gameday thread rules. That being said…
[CENTER]

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkGreen]NINERS![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[/CENTER]

haha.
[B][I][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7]FORTYYYYYY![/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

is it a date?

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=seagreen]NINERS![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkGreen]F[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]O[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkGreen]R[/COLOR][COLOR=Black]T[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkGreen]Y [/COLOR][COLOR=Black]![/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkGreen]![/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/B]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen][B][I]NINERS![/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen]TTTT!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]Wow! gameday again???[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen][B][I]9ers![/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=7][B]FORTY!!![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Times New Roman]Niners![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

:49ers:

[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=7]F O R T Y ! ! ![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=7]NiNERS[/SIZE][/COLOR]

for my daughter who is coming with me (last minute decision this morning)…

should I mention that the 49ers are undefeated when she comes? (well, except fpr the HC game, but I put that loss on her mom who was also there for that game against Richmond)

Please give me a call on my cell b/c I will be at church this a.m. and my not be able to check the board before I head out to the game… 704-807-0908… if you can leave it at will call for me, that would work great

Thanks,
JD Moore

Back on Track

[SIZe=10][COLOR=darkGreen]FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTEEEE[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][SIZE=7][COLOR=Green]N I N E R S[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]40[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkGreen]NINERS[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=jdm49er;300837]for my daughter who is coming with me (last minute decision this morning)… [/QUOTE]
I got you JDM, txt msg coming your way

[B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkGreen]F O R T Y ! ! ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]