It's GAMEDAY, Homecoming & Senior Day

For those of you who don’t believe a picture is worth 1000 words… [SIZE=2]F O R T Y[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][font=Geneva]N I N E R S !!![/font][/SIZE]

[font=Arial][SIZE=4]FORTY!!![/font][/SIZE]

[font=Geneva][SIZE=3]NINERS!!![/font][/SIZE]

What a perfect day for me!! Beautiful weather for brunch, shopping, lunch, game, dinner, and a fun evening planned. WOW, doesn’t get any better than this - a W today would just be the cherry on top!

[b]What a perfect day for me!! Beautiful weather for brunch, shopping, lunch, game, dinner, and a fun evening planned. WOW, doesn't get any better than this - a W today would just be the cherry on top![/b]
And no mention of seeing me? :angry:

[font=Impact][SIZE=4]EDDIE!!![/font][/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 26 2005, 10:02 AM [b]
[b]What a perfect day for me!! Beautiful weather for brunch, shopping, lunch, game, dinner, and a fun evening planned. WOW, doesn't get any better than this - a W today would just be the cherry on top![/b]
And no mention of seeing me? :angry: [/b]
I'm doing Brunch with my Mom and Aunt for my Aunt's B-day, then a little clothes shopping, then lunch with my favorite Niner Fan friend (HP - unless he's too busy hanging with the high schoolers or his fav Werewolf :P ), then a sad game (Bye Eddie!), then dinner, and a nice evening with my hubby.

Is this better? I sent that to you in a PM… but okay, let’s see…

[font=Geneva][SIZE=4]I’LL BE THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN HALTON, I GET TO SIT WITH 2 OF THE MOST HANDSOME AND ENJOYABLE MEN THERE!!![/font][/SIZE]

Mean it too… :smiley:

Oh yeah, and…

[font=Geneva][SIZE=3]BASDEN!!![/font][/SIZE]

I feel the :wub: now!

Back on topic now, your choice…

[SIZE=2]F O R T Y[/SIZE] or [SIZE=2]E D D I E[/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum+Feb 26 2005, 09:28 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (CharlotteAlum @ Feb 26 2005, 09:28 AM)

Over40, may I sit with your better half then? :stuck_out_tongue:

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 26 2005, 09:35 AM [b] Over40, may I sit with your better half then? :P [/b]
Hmmmmmmm.......... Maybe. Your seats are better than mine... so if we swap seats and you sit in my seat and I sit in your seat............ but be forewarned in advance......... she's CLASSIER than some of the fans you've been sitting with lately.

B)

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 26 2005, 10:35 AM [b] Over40, may I sit with your better half then? :P [/b]
FINE THEN!!! :weep:

[font=Optima][SIZE=4]9ers!!![/font][/SIZE]or[font=Optima][SIZE=4]BASDEN!!![/font][/SIZE]

[font=Impact][SIZE=4] FORTY!!![/font][/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Feb 26 2005, 09:59 AM [b] [font=Impact][SIZE=4] FORTY!!!!![/font][/SIZE] [/b]
[font=Impact][SIZE=4] NINERS![/font][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]40[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]9ers[/SIZE]

[font=Optima][SIZE=4]FORTY![/font][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Niners!!![/SIZE]

[font=Optima][SIZE=4]FORTY![/font][/SIZE]