Its official

Oh yeah. And their as hot as people say they are…

Oh yeah. And their as hot as people say they are...

So I guess I have a back up plan if my first marriage fails, whenever that first one happens haha.

Congrats!

[QUOTE=Gill2003;400540]Had no idea it was from Obama… LoL[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my wife got one from Bush when she became a citizen. I framed it! :biggrin:

Gratz Gill!!!

[QUOTE=Gill2003;400499]…the amount of [B]extremely hot [/B]asian, eastern european and african women swearing in today.[/QUOTE]

I fully support and endorse this action. The more, the better. :shades:

Congrats!

Quick GILL, No Google, who’s the 4th President?:tongue:

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;400577]Gratz Gill!!!

I fully support and endorse this action. The more, the better. :shades:[/QUOTE]

I’d go for Russian MOB first. Then if I didn’t like I’d trade her in for a Phillipino!:biggrin:

Congrats Gill! So how was the immigration test? I had a friend from Nicaragua who studied is ass off for it, worried about the questions that I know I couldn’t even answer, only to be asked the simplest ones.

He is now a citizen and proud of it. I can only imagine the immense pleasure that you get from it. Congrats

So Gill, can you hook me up with a fake marriage to a hot Asian w/ Big Tits for $10K so she can become a citizen?

And congrats dude.
What’s weird is Gill is the 4th Indian I’ve known, & none were from India. They were from here, Philippines, Spain, & Canada.

if a group of black people walk into a toronto restaurant, does the staff refer to them as "Americans"?

LOL :lmao: My old roommate has been a server for several years, I’ve heard many a “Canadian” story from him.

Congratulations Gill.

Of course, I guess you know you can now be sent to jail for your illegal activities instead of being deported.

America is better today.

Now you can officially complain about foreigners! LOL.

Im a US citizen today.

Some interesting bits from the ceremony.

150 people swore an oath today, from 58 different countries. The biggest group of people were from India. Ironically it seemed like I was the only Canadian. There may have been one more, but he could of just been taking his time to standup when they called out Cambodia or maybe it was Cameroon.

1 man was named Osama. They made fun of him.

6th grade classes were in attendance, to view history and civics in action. Best question asked by 6th grader: “When you become a citizen, do you get a house?” Followed by another 6th grader: “I thought the government promised everyone new a mule and a farm?”

Best question from the people swearing in: “Does this mean I have to start paying taxes?”

Coincidence? The amount of older white men in the ‘audience’ side and the amount of extremely hot asian, eastern european and african women swearing in today.

Shock: The emotion after the guy says “Congratulations, you are now an American citizen.” Followed by the thunderous applause.

:49ers:

thats cool my man

hope you got some digits :shades:

Ha ha thanks guys!

As for the dual citizenship questions. The American gov doesnt accept nor reject dual citizenship status. As long as you say your an American in the country and at the borders, there ok with it. As for Canada, I may have to register or something.

yeah same here although i’m definitely still a romanian citizen as well as an american but the same situation applies with the border and everything.

btw, wasn’t that test a complete freakin’ joke? the sad part is though, that the majority of the people living here probably have no clue what any of the answers are.

LOL :lmao: My old roommate has been a server for several years, I've heard many a "Canadian" story from him.

Wow, I have not heard that reference in ages.

The first & only time before now I’d heard the “Canadian” reference was from a former boss from Canada who was explaining how it was explained to him when he overheard someone saying Damn Canaidans.
PS It is very sad & racist, however.

Congrats Gill! So how was the immigration test? I had a friend from Nicaragua who studied is ass off for it, worried about the questions that I know I couldn't even answer, only to be asked the simplest ones.

He is now a citizen and proud of it. I can only imagine the immense pleasure that you get from it. Congrats

yeah same here although i'm definitely still a romanian citizen as well as an american but the same situation applies with the border and everything.

btw, wasn’t that test a complete freakin’ joke? the sad part is though, that the majority of the people living here probably have no clue what any of the answers are.

Its true. They made it out to be some huge freakin deal. 6 questions later and I passed… One of the questions was ‘Where is the Statue of Liberty?’ and another was ‘What party is our current president?’

Not to mention they ask you if your ever were or are a: Terrorist, Polygymist, Nazi, Communist/Red, Prostitute or if you’ve ever slept with people you dont know.

Congratulations Gill.

Of course, I guess you know you can now be sent to jail for your illegal activities instead of being deported.

Really??!!!?? No more free trips to Canada??!!!

And congrats dude. What's weird is Gill is the 4th Indian I've known, & none were from India. They were from here, Philippines, Spain, & Canada.

You know the truth is that Indians dont really live in India. In fact, most of those Microsoft Tech Support guys are really just Americans sitting in fedral penitentaries. They figured out that if they got the prisoners to sound like Indians, people will believe they are smarter :lol:

Mail Order Brides are real?

Who ordered Gill? :lol: