iTunes Music Store Ideas

i got some gift cards to the iTunes music store and would like some serious suggestions as to what music i should get. I’m basically up for anything. Not as big of a country fan but i can tolerate it. So anyone with some good suggestions please post them here thanks :slight_smile:

A Fine Frenzy-One Cell in the Sea

The Blow-Paper Television

Nirvana-Unplugged in New York

Picaresque-The Decemberists

Aimee Mann-The Forgotten Arm

Nine Inch Nails-The Fragile

Those are some of my faves. If you’re into rap or Christian, I could also throw some albums out there.

Oh, and Wild Hope by Mandy Moore. :slight_smile:

You probably already have a lot of these if I know you, but I’ll try to pick some stuff I don’t recall you listening to much… anywaysif you’ve got the free cash, here are a few records that are a MUST in anybody’s collection…and some others that I think you’d like just 'cause I know ya.

The Beatles - Revolver, Rubber Soul, Abbey Road

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Rolling Stones - Tattoo You

Led Zeppelin - IV

For some good vituoso-style guitar work… Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien or anything by Steve Vai, Eric Johnson, or Steve Morse. If you say “Yngwie Malmsteen”, I’ll kick you.

Aerosmith - Greatest Hits (or Toys in the Attic)

The Dissociatives - I Can’t Believe It’s Not Rock

A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory (trust me, you’ll like this…one of the tracks even features a YOUUUUUNG Busta Rhymes)

Whatever the name of the newest John Legend album is…it’s sick.

Anything by Infectious Grooves

Radiohead - OK Computer

Temple of the Dog

Anything by Jaco Pastorius

…I could go on, but that’s a good start.

OH and you should get “True” by Spandau Ballet lol…

[QUOTE=49erDrummer;279149]You probably already have a lot of these if I know you, but I’ll try to pick some stuff I don’t recall you listening to much… anywaysif you’ve got the free cash, here are a few records that are a MUST in anybody’s collection…and some others that I think you’d like just 'cause I know ya.

The Beatles - Revolver, Rubber Soul, Abbey Road

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Rolling Stones - Tattoo You

Led Zeppelin - IV

For some good vituoso-style guitar work… Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien or anything by Steve Vai, Eric Johnson, or Steve Morse. If you say “Yngwie Malmsteen”, I’ll kick you.

Aerosmith - Greatest Hits (or Toys in the Attic)

The Dissociatives - I Can’t Believe It’s Not Rock

A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory (trust me, you’ll like this…one of the tracks even features a YOUUUUUNG Busta Rhymes)

Whatever the name of the newest John Legend album is…it’s sick.

Anything by Infectious Grooves

Radiohead - OK Computer

Temple of the Dog

Anything by Jaco Pastorius

…I could go on, but that’s a good start.

OH and you should get “True” by Spandau Ballet lol…[/QUOTE]

dood i can’t believe you left out lamb of god for shame haha

Dax stop being such a ***** and just download **** illegaly like the rest of us. Want some stuff to download: Bring me the horizon, Job for a cowboy, Annotations of an Autopsy, Unearth and so forth

anything Backstreet Boys, NSync, Britney Spears, JoJo, Cheetah Girls or Hannah Montana

Dax stop being such a ***** and just download **** illegaly like the rest of us. Want some stuff to download: Bring me the horizon, Job for a cowboy, Annotations of an Autopsy, Unearth and so forth

i love you

august burns red?
parkway drive?

btw. 49erdrummer…i know you had mentioned liking AILD before…check out the above bands if you want to hear some inhuman drumming skills. seriously though, it’s not possible.

Sunny Ledfurd

Look at stuff by Muse. I like the Absolution album but Showbiz is good too.

If you want a different type of sound, the new ALO (Animal Liberation Orchestra) album is tight, Roses and Clover. Also, OAR live from MSG is a decent pick up.