Jackson Threadgill - 2020 SG - Signed NLI with Charlotte

I assume he’s a long-range shooter.

1 Like

mid-season highlights:

Love how high his release is on the jumper. Not afraid to dribble drive either. Enticing prospect.

1 Like

I really hope he’s the second coming of Jobey

2 Likes

It’s hard to watch those promo videos and take anything from them. Anyone seen this kid play?

Exactly! Everybody’s hype video looks good.

I saw him play at a thanksgiving tournament. He didn’t have a great game but I was impressed with how competitive he was and definitely a fluid athlete with good height. Taller than Jobey and more athletic. Nowhere near the shooter Jobey was though at this point.

1 Like

clt says jobey was an elite shooter

1 Like

In a battle of Charlotte Observer Sweet 16 teams, #2 Davidson Day beats #4 Carmel Christian 65-53.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article239029238.html

1 Like

So happy he chose to come to Charlotte

1 Like

Cant wait to watch him wait until 2 seconds left in the shot clock and jack up a half cocked shot after passing on a wide open look early on.

Wife’s open? Now that’s a whole new balls game right there!

Fixed :upside_down_face:

Threadgill sighting at the pregame.

3 Likes

PS His mom saw my 49er shirt and spoke to me regarding his signing. They’re excited. Definitely reminded me of Jobey at his best.

1 Like

YES!!! Just who we need.

That is infuriating to watch with Sanchez’s offense.

Sanchez has said he just wants them to not take a bad shot. I think the team is 1, unselfish which is good. 2, isn’t appreciating the good shot when given the opportunity, which is bad. Those to things mean someone often times has to create something at the end of the clock. I hope that as they get more experienced in the offense we start taking those early good looks.

2 Likes

We took quite a few good shots early in possessions against Marshall.