Jailan Haslem - 2017 C - signed LOI to Charlotte

Is this the guy we beat fau for? Or is that another guy?

[quote=ā€œcibik02, post:21, topic:30908ā€]Is this the guy we beat fau for? Or is that another guy?[/quote]well, technically the FAU visit was a pity visit. We had beaten them before he visited, but who would turn down a free trip to South Florida?

Super happy! Welcome Jailan!!! A true big man!

Welcome Jailan!

Was looking at his tweet where he was talking about being excited coming here and it showed a pic of Halton. This may be minor, but it always bugs me that the athletic department hasnā€™t updated the Halton pic under the facilities page on the website. It shows our outdated Sega genesis graphics scoreboard. With our really nice video board, just wish they would update the pics and show that thing off. Would also make new recruits proud to show off Halton a little more imo too.

[quote=ā€œcharlottewkndbuzz, post:24, topic:30908ā€]Welcome Jailan!

Was looking at his tweet where he was talking about being excited coming here and it showed a pic of Halton. This may be minor, but it always bugs me that the athletic department hasnā€™t updated the Halton pic under the facilities page on the website. It shows our outdated Sega genesis graphics scoreboard. With our really nice video board, just wish they would update the pics and show that thing off. Would also make new recruits proud to show off Halton a little more imo too.[/quote]

Halton hasnā€™t been sold out since the Xavier game in 2010 I believe, which explains why there isnā€™t a newer picture of it.

itā€™s not hard Jailan, pls all I ask of him is 10 rebounds a game and 70% from FT line. This team clicked when big Joe was here, well as much as you can click in CUSA

just plant in the lane, you will get your pts, quick outlets from rebounder changes this team

elvisout

Great News!!!

This is the big that theyā€™ve wanted all along from what Iā€™ve seen and heard. Hopefully that means heā€™s a baller, but anyways itā€™s good that they were able to reel in the JuCo big that they wanted.

Welcome to Charlotte Jailan!

This is the news we were waiting for.

Hoping he does really well and can convince a few more bigs that Price isnā€™t just a small ball coach.

Welcome Jailan!

[quote=ā€œninerJ, post:2, topic:30908ā€]I hope this doesnā€™t keep a better big man from committingā€¦
Awfully wary if this guy. Not trying to be negativeā€¦just sayinā€¦[/quote]Literally the first post about this guy after he committed. We deserve all the misery we get.

Welcome to Charlotte, Jailan!

[quote=ā€œJ Fleet, post:32, topic:30908ā€][quote=ā€œninerJ, post:2, topic:30908ā€]I hope this doesnā€™t keep a better big man from committingā€¦
Awfully wary if this guy. Not trying to be negativeā€¦just sayinā€¦[/quote]Literally the first post about this guy after he committed. We deserve all the misery we get.

Welcome to Charlotte, Jailan![/quote]

6ā€™10" does not make a basketball player.
I hope Iā€™m wrong and if I am have the PA announcer call me out at the end of the season.
But I donā€™t think the guy can get up and down the court, much less guard.
Benas, Bergang, Washingtonā€¦if all it took is height, be would have been dancing.

6ā€™10 Jailian Haslem Talks Commitment to #Charlotte49ers
https://charlotte.rivals.com/news/6-10-jailian-haslem-talks-commitment

[quote=ā€œrivalspatobrien, post:34, topic:30908ā€]6ā€™10 Jailian Haslem Talks Commitment to #Charlotte49ers
https://charlotte.rivals.com/news/6-10-jailian-haslem-talks-commitment[/quote]

[size=1em]Thanks, Pat. I love this [/size]"[font=merriweather][size=13px]especially in our head coach Mark Price[/size][/font][font=verdana]" [/font][font=verdana][size=1em]because it means heā€™s already thinking of himself as a Niner.[/size][/font]

Awesome article

Itā€™s hard to tell his tyle from what little video is available, but I love that he expects to be a traditional big man. Back to the basket, banging for boards, hustling up and down the floor, as opposed to all the finesse bigs weā€™ve had lately.

[quote=ā€œninerJ, post:33, topic:30908ā€][quote=ā€œJ Fleet, post:32, topic:30908ā€][quote=ā€œninerJ, post:2, topic:30908ā€]I hope this doesnā€™t keep a better big man from committingā€¦

Welcome to Charlotte, Jailan![/quote]
6ā€™10" does not make a basketball player.
I hope Iā€™m wrong and if I am have the PA announcer call me out at the end of the season.
But I donā€™t think the guy can get up and down the court, much less guard.
Benas, Bergang, Washingtonā€¦if all it took is height, be would have been dancing.[/quote]

[size=2]
[font=verdana]Bashing the kid before he steps foot on campus, nice.[/font][/size]

So only positive opinions are welcomed?

Can you summon a positive opinion for Charlotte athletics?