Jamel Ross booted from school

Per sweater vest. Violation of team rules.

Dumbass

Jamel, we hardly knew ye!

Shame. I wonder if this makes the decision whether or not to redshirt Trent Bostick easier or more difficult?

@davidscott14: Losing Ross has ramifications: it’s now unlikely Trent Bostick will redshirt next season, one less season for him in C-USA. @Charlotte49ers

Looks like the AD and Lambert are lowering expectations by kicking important players off the team. #raisethebar

Seriously? If he was an idiot and causing issues or ignoring team rules other players were observing his actions and how he would be treated. It appears that he put Lambert in a tough spot, and he lost.

Seriously? If he was an idiot and causing issues or ignoring team rules other players were observing his actions and how he would be treated. It appears that he put Lambert in a tough spot, and he lost.[/quote]

I think the answer to your first question is “No.”

Seriously? If he was an idiot and causing issues or ignoring team rules other players were observing his actions and how he would be treated. It appears that he put Lambert in a tough spot, and he lost.[/quote]

I think the answer to your first question is “No.”[/quote]

trololol

do you seriously think that?

jesus christ this message board is hilarious

do you seriously think that?[/quote]

He’s being sarcastic.

do you seriously think that?[/quote]

He’s being sarcastic.[/quote]

you never know on here anymore.

Well, at least we had a large haul of receivers in this year’s recruiting class.

I’m more pissed about Bostic not redshirting. That kid is the real deal.

Can someone fill me in on who he is, and why I should care? Football has too many players for me to keep track of them all.

He was one of the top WR prospects we signed in the first class. Had a knee injury that kept him sidelined this past season. Was expected to be a major contributor this year and would have given us an out to R/S Trent Bostick and save his eligibility for CUSA.

He was one of the top WR prospects we signed in the first class. Had a knee injury that kept him sidelined this past season. Was expected to be a major contributor this year and would have given us an out to R/S Trent Bostick and save his eligibility for CUSA.[/quote]

Got it. Thanks!

Well we just signed two, three star WR’s, and two other zero star WR’s. Is Bostick better than any one of them? (Bostick was a zero star) If so then take one of them and play, if not play Bostick.

Will temper my comments by saying I am torn on this season. A part of me does want to put all of our best players on the shelf for C-USA, while the other half knows that we can’t afford a bad year next season either. Going to have to trust the coaching staff.

Hate to see this.
However, I believe bostick is our best player. That’s just my opinion. If any of the WR signees are close to his level as a true freshman, we’ll be okay.

I agree that Bostick is currently our best WR.

Workpeh and TL Ford will be around same level if not better. They both will be red-shirted unless something drastic happens with injuries in my opinion. Really liked Bostick in high school, played in a run dominant offense but played well opposite a wr that went to NC State (Name slipped my mind) and Bostick got hurt his SR. year (Dislocated elbow) and it hurt his recruiting process. Great sign by Charlotte though as was Kalif who also slipped through recruiting cracks

[quote=“Honest Niner, post:15, topic:28742”]Can someone fill me in on who he is, and why I should care? Football has too many players for me to keep track of them all.[/quote]This is my problem too, I can only keep up with the QB and maybe a few other guys. Basketball is so much easier to track.

I’ll just show up and hope we win.