Jamison/Coleman or Mullis season stats?

Jamison/Coleman’s CC website stopped posting box scores and I haven’t heard ANYTHING about how Mullis is doing this season. He’s on a team with 13 other D1 players, is he starting or even getting good PT? I’ve done some Google’s on this and can’t find any Laurinberg box scores or anything from the CC.

Just haven’t been hearing anything about these future Niners in the past month(s).

I searched for Mullis/Laurinberg info and could not get anything for the basketball either- I find a site but it did not have an ath. part. It’s a shame they stopped for Jamison/Coleman for that was some funny stuff.

I hate to say it as much as I like the Niners and Respect Lutz’s Recruiting
But I played High School basketball against Mullis, and I just dont see him being an impact player on the College level. He doest have the workhorse mentality to be successful inside at only 6’8’’ I see his contributions limited to just being a body to bang against in practice

You may be right, but what about his outside shoot? If figure he could be like a Brad Miller or Austin Choshere(sP) type of player.

[i]Originally posted by IwannaBlikeEddie[/i]@Feb 24 2005, 02:32 PM [b] I hate to say it as much as I like the Niners and Respect Lutz's Recruiting But I played High School basketball against Mullis, and I just dont see him being an impact player on the College level. He doest have the workhorse mentality to be successful inside at only 6'8'' I see his contributions limited to just being a body to bang against in practice [/b]
Reading between the lines but sounds like a little jealousy talking.

hahaha
nah, I wish it was jealousy, but as far as his outside shot goes, in 2004 he was solid from about 15 ft in. Hopefully he has added some range since then

Mitch Mullis threw down a nasty dunk on IwannaBlikeEddie and so now hes angry and downplaying his game.

lol just kidding man, thanks for sharing your insider info. Hopefully Mitch will be a solid role player for us, thats all I am expecting out of him.