Jena will have ...

… some interesting notes for you in Saturday’s paper.

Come on Mike. I am too poor to get the paper…

Is it good or bad? Or just Year In Review?

Thanks for the much better coverage this year. Sorry we could not do more to get more after March 18th.

As for tomorrow…is it about the sincy transfer???

Iti declares for draft.

[i]Originally posted by SilvioDante[/i]@Apr 8 2005, 04:08 PM [b] Iti declares for draft. [/b]
..and there was much rejoicing.

I live in Lexington and to get a Charlotte paper you have to get up before daylight and drive quickly to the post office paper rack. They go in minutes. Its funny in the county you cant even get a charlotte tv channel on cable (with 500 cannels).
On sundays you need to take mase to get a paper …the business dudes arm wrestle for the Charlotte Paper for the classifieds / and or business section? I will be there to get my niner information tomorrow before light.

That is the saddest story I have ever read on this board. Grown men impatiently waiting and fighting over THE CHARLOTTE OBSERVER.

Would have been a better post for April 1 in terms of the arm wrestling.

Jena’a Notes

Which part is new(s)?

Women’s coach. Where is the Bright info?

I hope they finally got Mitch’s shoulder fixed this time.

Well, that was quite a tease. The only thing we didn’t know was the thing about Coach Meier and that really didn’t surprise me. Certainly nothing new about Withers or Baldwin.

Guess I was expecting news on Roy Bright, Eddie’s pulling out of the PIT, etc.

BTW, nothing new about Cincy either… :rolleyes:

Cincinnati Enquirer: UC walk-on Murray arrested

Re: Withers: I thought the nba required their players to be able to catch and hold the ball without dropping it for the opposing team to steal?? Must be me.

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Apr 9 2005, 07:22 AM [b] [url=http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observer/sports/11351359.htm]Jena'a Notes[/url] [/b]
Maybe Lutz should have take note....
[i]Originally posted by Mike_Persinger[/i]@Apr 8 2005, 02:32 PM [b] ... some interesting notes for you in Saturday's paper. [/b]
Nice D Tease.....BruhH! Tell us something we didn't know! I could get more out of the Carolina Sports Weekly and they aren't even writing about the Niners now!

List to R49er. He tells the truth. I live in “Hog City” too and have to get there real early in the AM to fetch a paper. The only box I know of is at the Post Office.

clt was unaware of a womens team. when did this start?

[i]Originally posted by Southern Pines N Da House+Apr 9 2005, 09:45 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Southern Pines N Da House @ Apr 9 2005, 09:45 AM)