Jerrell Lewis

Was he the only Niner that didn’t play last night? Am I crazy for thinking its messed up Gordon and Church got to play and not Lewis?

Was he the only Niner that didn't play last night? Am I crazy for thinking its messed up Gordon and Church got to play and not Lewis?

No, I don’t think you’re crazy as I thought the same thing…

[QUOTE=Ninercentral;211504]Was he the only Niner that didn’t play last night? Am I crazy for thinking its messed up Gordon and Church got to play and not Lewis?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was messed up. I will be shocked if he doesnt transfer. There are plenty of solid D1 schools out there that he could start for and get 30+ min per game.

Yeah that was messed up. I will be shocked if he doesnt transfer. There are plenty of solid D1 schools out there that he could start for and get 30+ min per game.

He really should have transfered last year. The writing was on the wall when we brought in Carlos.

I hate to see him not playing, hopefully he can get some PT somewhere else.

I mean, when Ive seen him play before, he always seemed to pour his heart out on the court… And he is a GREAT rotational player in College Hoops 2K7

Yeah, I thought the same thing. It seems pretty obvious that Bobby doesn’t like him for some reason. Like last year when Bobby put him in during garbage time of a game and then yanked him about 2 seconds later after a turnover. Or when Bobby called Lewis out (of all people) after the Davidson game this year. I kind of feel sorry for the guy. Obviously, we don’t see what goes on in practice, but Lewis hasn’t really been given a chance to prove himself in games. Pretty much all of his minutes (63 last year and 23 so far this year) have come in mop up time. Why recruit the guy and give him a scholarship if you aren’t going to give him a shot? I’d like to know the real story between him and Lutz.

Is Lutz Live tonight? Someone ask him!

Is Lutz Live tonight? Someone ask him!

mega ditto’s

I by no means want to assume or accuse, but we don’t know what goes on off the court. That is where you earn your pt. I remember Lutz saying after the St. Joes game about some guys being real upset about the L, and others not. Maybe he is in the second crowd. i agree he puts his heart in, but evidentally Lutz doesn’t feel he is working in the system. I would expect him to at least get on the floor at the end, but once again you earn that in practice.

Some players just cannot escape the doghouse.

Back in the glory days, Lee Rose had no use for Jerry Winston or Henry Caldwell. Both were decent players who showed flashes of potential.

Winston was rescued his senior year when Mike Pratt took over.

Jerrell Lewis just needs a fresh start somewhere else.