Jimmyhat and Metro Fight for Fundraiser

To settle the squabble between Metro and Jimmy, I propose a NNN Celebrity Boxing Match.

Let’s let these two go at it and sell tix. All proceeds go to the Football Program.

Any one interested?

I’ll say this thread is deleted or closed by 7:30pm.

To settle the squabble between Metro and Jimmy, I propose a NNN Celebrity Boxing Match.

Let’s let these two go at it and sell tix. All proceeds go to the Football Program.

Any one interested?

They’re two grown men, in the end they’d realize that this is just a message board and people say things on here that they normally wouldn’t. It’s ridiculous to think they’d actually fight.

oh, no. i think they should actually fight. but if they have any honor at all, they’ll duel. is the site near the new entrance sign cleaned up?

I’m talking about a NNN Celebrity Boxing Match. Gloves, ref and the whole nine.

This could be a great event and fundraiser.

I would even be willing to take the opening fight to any contender on this board. Utter bring it on!

I suggest a sword fight.

Time to let go boys… This was old news this afternoon…

I would even be willing to take the opening fight to any contender on this board. Utter bring it on!

Dude, I’ll take you with gloves and **** on. As long as you aren’t Calvin Brock or something.

It’s Obama versus Cheney. Dem skinny little arms pounding a man ready to have a heart attack.

If I was classless, I would suggest mud wrestling between Sparty and …oh never mind.

Tintin

If I was classless, I would suggest mud wrestling between Sparty and ...oh never mind.

Tintin

And if I was classless, I would agree to mud wrest…never mind:tongue:

I'll say this thread is deleted or closed by 7:30pm.

Fail.

Sparty,

I promise I’m not nearly as creepy as I pretent to be on this board.
I’m happlily married with two wonderful daughters.

Tintin

And if I was classless, I would agree to mud wrest.....never mind:tongue:

And if I was classless, I’d pay the cover charge and make wagers… ok, I am classless. :wink:

Sparty,

I promise I’m not nearly as creepy as I pretent to be on this board.
I’m happlily married with two wonderful daughters.

Tintin

Tintin,

This last post is similar to saying, “Hey, I’m not racist; I have a black friend.”

49timesthelovin

I am ready to hear from Jimmy and Metro. What’s the deal?

Well?

And if I was classless, I would agree to mud wrest.....never mind:tongue:
Ok, hang on........... You are [B]no longer in school,[/B] therefore you have [B]NO CLASSES[/B]................. so that makes you officially [B]CLASSLESS[/B] !!! :shades::shades::shades:

So, when is the mud “wraslin”?

Ok, hang on........... You are [B]no longer in school,[/B] therefore you have [B]NO CLASSES[/B]................. so that makes you officially [B]CLASSLESS[/B] !!! :shades::shades::shades:

So, when is the mud “wraslin”?

Well played.