Joe Pa Stinks

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/05/court_filing_says_joe_paterno.html

Joe Pa knew of Sandusky pedophilia in 1976 & did nothing.

The Judge sucks too. Because the insurance company can’t prove that Joe Pa told his boss, they’re still on the hook to pay. Let PSU pay, not the insurance company. Or better yet, Joe Pa’s estate.

I guess I live in a world that most people do not live. The PSU fans/alumni along with the Chapel Hill fans cannot fathom that their schools did anything wrong. I think it is a pretty straight line between right and wrong. I think PSU should not have had the NCAA penalties reduced when you are talking about doing those types of things to kids. There is a special place for people that do that to kids.

[quote=“woodniner, post:2, topic:30346”]I guess I live in a world that most people do not live. The PSU fans/alumni along with the Chapel Hill fans cannot fathom that their schools did anything wrong. I think it is a pretty straight line between right and wrong. I think PSU should not have had the NCAA penalties reduced when you are talking about doing those types of things to kids. There is a special place for people that do that to kids.[/quote]Completely agree. Their lack of response was a direct result of the power of football, the definition of a lack of institutional control. I think the penalties should’ve been worse to teach everyone a lesson that shouldn’t have been necessary: don’t cover for child predators to protect your football program.