Johnson or McCoy

Let me know what you think.

McCoy’s health and Moss’ happiness are keys going forward, but I think that end of the deal scores you more points the rest of the way if those stipulations remain true.

If it’s a keeper league, I would go the opposite way and stick with Johnson.

is it a PPR league?

I’d take McCoy & Moss in a heartbeat. I did a similar deal a few weeks ago giving up Johnson for Mendenhall and Roddy White. CJ will win you some games, but Gaffney isn’t an every week starter, give me two top 10 guys over one top 2.

If it is PPR then McCoy/Moss is even better, but regardless I would take that side of the deal.

PPR and non-keeper league.

McCoy & Moss.

[quote=“CMack124, post:4, topic:24112”]I’d take McCoy & Moss in a heartbeat. I did a similar deal a few weeks ago giving up Johnson for Mendenhall and Roddy White. CJ will win you some games, but Gaffney isn’t an every week starter, give me two top 10 guys over one top 2.

If it is PPR then McCoy/Moss is even better, but regardless I would take that side of the deal.[/quote]

I agree about Gafney. But right now, he has the most receptions of the Denver receivers and is higher in fantasy points than Royal.

McCoys nagging injury and Farve’s wrist concerns me.

This, and his elbow is screwed up to. Randy Moss’ value suddenly goes way down if Tavarris Jackson is attempting to throw to him.

This, and his elbow is screwed up to. Randy Moss’ value suddenly goes way down if Tavarris Jackson is attempting to throw to him.[/quote]

I’d be much more concerned about Harvin’s value than Moss if Favre goes down, Jackson has an arm, throw it up and let Moss get it.

PPR and non-keeper really add to the McCoy/Moss side of the deal I think, McCoy is a PPR beast at RB.

Regarding Gaffney, the only piece of the Denver passing game (outside of Orton) I want anything to do with is Brandon Lloyd. Gaffney/Royal/Thomas are all bye-week starters right now, the only consistent performer so far has been Lloyd. No way I’m sweating about losing him in the deal here.

Johnson’s been money every week but one… you’d have to pry him from my cold dead hands.

This, and his elbow is screwed up to. Randy Moss’ value suddenly goes way down if Tavarris Jackson is attempting to throw to him.[/quote]

I’d be much more concerned about Harvin’s value than Moss if Favre goes down, Jackson has an arm, throw it up and let Moss get it.[/quote]

One could assume that, but it didn’t work in Oakland for Moss. Take a look at Sidney Rice’s stats with Favre last season versus Jackson/Frerotte the previous season. Night and day. I don’t think any Viking receiver will be worth having if Favre can’t perform/play.

Haha. That’s kind of the way I’m leaning. I think I’ve worked to get Deon Branch instead of Gafney.

Haha. That’s kind of the way I’m leaning. I think I’ve worked to get Deon Branch instead of Gafney.[/quote]

Hell he’s so good sometimes I think I’d be best to leave him in during his bye week