Jordan

Did you read in today’s Observer that Michael Jordan bought a condo in uptown Charlotte to live in?

Why does this matter and what does it have to do with 49er sports?

BFD. And what is this doing in the 49er Sports Forum?

No but I read the 'Holes are adding white trim around the Jordan logo on their basketball shorts.

Two questions: Will the Bobcats make the playoffs? Will attendance be up this season?

3rd question…Who gives a crap? :stuck_out_tongue:

clt says jordan can go away anytime. over-rated.

Why is this trivial thread no one cares about still in the 49er Sports Forum?

this doesn’t belong in the sports forum…but Jordan over-rated? haaaaaaaaaaaa. You always make me laugh CLT

Is Jordan an all-time great? Yes, no question. Is he the best ever? Perhaps. Is overrated an apt term for Jordan? Absolutely and here’s the reason.

Some idiots like Stuart Scott would have you believe that Jordan is the greatest ever and no one else is even close and that’s just not true. Some would have you think he scored 50 a night and shot the ball twice.

Why is this thread in the 49ers Sports Forum? Why hasn’t anyone mentioned this?

Last time I checked Jordan invites our players for tryouts in the summer. You think our players don’t care about Jordan and/or the Bobcats? Give me a break.

Approximately 75% of human poop is made of water.

Why is this thread in the NBA forum? Jordan doesn’t play in the NBA anymore. I think it should be in the 49ers Sports Forum.

Is Jordan an all-time great? Yes, no question. Is he the best ever? Perhaps. Is overrated an apt term for Jordan? Absolutely and here’s the reason.

Some idiots like Stuart Scott would have you believe that Jordan is the greatest ever and no one else is even close and that’s just not true. Some would have you think he scored 50 a night and shot the ball twice.[/quote]

clt daps hootie…boo yah