JT Terrell-2010

It would really suck to lose the son of a former Niner to another school in state.

Had 29 last night against Carboro. We have got to get this kid! He is scoring in bunches and only a sophomore. I don’t think he’s scored under 25 in his last 7 or 8 games.

SCout.com said he went of for 41 pts Saturday night vs Dudley. 15-25 from the field, 5-10 from 3.

[URL=http://charlotte.scout.com/a.z?s=428&p=2&c=723745]http://charlotte.scout.com/a.z?s=428&p=2&c=723745[/URL]

Offer him. Now. :shades:

Offer him. Now. :shades:

According to scouts we have along with Wake.

SCout.com said he went of for 41 pts Saturday night vs Dudley. 15-25 from the field, 5-10 from 3.

http://charlotte.scout.com/a.z?s=428&p=2&c=723745

I played Dudley once. They’re pretty tough to drop 41 on. There best players go to big time conferences usually. And if any high school bball players are reading this post, and you play Dudley, please tell your team do not get in a fight with their team on their court. It ends up a bad situation. Sign the kid though, if he can score in bunches against Dudley as a Soph, he’s damn good.

From the same scout article. P.J. Hairston is a 6-foot-5 wing freshman from Dudley, scored 23 friday night (previous game).

Per scout.com[QUOTE] There are whispers of him potentially turning into one of the greats to ever play at Dudley.[/QUOTE]

Mentions Arizona offered him after playing a game against Oak Hill in Tuscon, they offered him a scholarship on the spot.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;289011]According to scouts we have along with Wake.[/QUOTE]

Gaudio has been to several of his games this year. Hopefully Lutz and Mox are finding their way to Burlington!

It would really turn my stomach not to have Trigger Jr. playing for us. I really hope we stay on top of this for the next couple of years and land this kid.

quote from another scout.com article[QUOTE] Although he is just a sophomore, a host of high major schools have shown interest in Terrell. “Wake Forest, UNC-Charlotte, and Virginia have been showing me a lot of interest so far. I have also visited Kentucky twice with my friend John Wall.” Terrell claims to have official offers on the table from Wake Forest, Charlotte, and Miami. When asked if any school is a favorite at this point, Terrell responded that “Wake really sticks out.”[/QUOTE]

When asked if any school is a favorite at this point, Terrell responded that “Wake really sticks out.”

[SIZE=4]SUPRISE!!![/SIZE]

ask ish smith and skeen…it stuck out to them too. now one loss on their schedule particularly ‘sticks out.’

30 last night against Cardinal Gibbons from Raleigh.

35 points connecting on 5 threes last week against Norwood.

And look who was in attendance to see it - http://www.timesnewsvarsity.com/articles/cavaliers_356___article.xml/terrell_cummings.html

HINT - It wasn’t Lutz or Mox!!

lutz and company need to be at all these guys games. if we want to land big time players we need to stay on them.

lutz and company need to be at all these guys games. if we want to land big time players we need to stay on them.

Well, they have other places to be sometimes more important than a high school sophomore’s basketball game. I mean, they have to attend their own games as well. Maybe a couple practices here and there. Perhaps another recruits’ game. I mean they can’t go to every game JT Terrell plays.

they need to be at some of them. i went to the mlk classic this year and kept waiting for lutz and company to show up since there were charlotte recruits there but of course no lutz. we need to make a big recruiting splash.

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;296848]we need to make a big recruiting splash.[/QUOTE]
What do you consider this year? Throw in that we had MBeasly too… that is a seriously impressive class.

for next years class. plus we didnt get beasley so almost doesnt count. i love this years class by the way but we need to land a superstar like karron johnson or jt terrell and theres no reason why we cant do it.

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;296862]for next years class. plus we didnt get beasley so almost doesnt count. i love this years class by the way but we need to land a superstar like karron johnson or jt terrell and theres no reason why we cant do it.[/QUOTE]

We could also be really scary if we could sign another Goldwire. Then we can set any “house” on fire.