JT Terrell-2010

Son of a former Niner (Trigger) who is 6-4 and led Cummings to the NC 2A championship.

Still got a few years, but I wonder if we would be in the mix.

OMG I am OLD. :wow: :unhappy:

According to Jim Utter in the shoutbox he is at midnight madness

seems to be following his buddy John Wall around a lot. Went with John last week to UK’s basketball madness.

What the story on Terrell? Is he a top recruit? Looks like he has good size.

He was in the house tonight

[QUOTE=woodniner;262912]What the story on Terrell? Is he a top recruit? Looks like he has good size.[/QUOTE]

He will more than likely be rated the #1 player in the state for the 2010 class.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;262923]He will more than likely be rated the #1 player in the state for the 2009 class.[/QUOTE]
kind of hard when he is a sophmore this year. he’s 15 so that would be class of 2010.

http://charlotte.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=73099&sport=2

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=9&c=2&cid=688340&nid=3060215&fhn=1&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fscouthoops.scout.com%2fa.z%3fs%3d75%26p%3d9%26c%3d2%26cid%3d688340%26nid%3d3060215%26fhn%3d1

OMG I am OLD. :wow: :unhappy:

:lmao::lmao:
thats what I mumbled over my coffee this morning too…

Trigger was absolutely one of my top 10 favorites to watch. Him and Henry were so fun to watch. Him and Henry on the floor at the same time was like having Jobey and Demon Brown on the court.
I am guessing James Terrell is 37?

Let me take a stab at that lineup that was ranked #17 in 1992:
Demarco Johnson/Henry PG
Trigger/Henry SG
Shanderick Downs SF
Jarvis PF
Rodney Odom C

Kummer off the bench, Jermaine back up center

thats what I mumbled over my coffee this morning too…

Trigger was absolutely one of my top 10 favorites to watch. Him and Henry were so fun to watch. Him and Henry on the floor at the same time was like having Jobey and Demon Brown on the court.
I am guessing James Terrell is 37?

Let me take a stab at that lineup that was ranked #17 in 1992:
Demarco Johnson/Henry PG
Trigger/Henry SG
Shanderick Downs SF
Jarvis PF
Rodney Odom C

Kummer off the bench, Jermaine back up center[/QUOTE]

I think you confused Demarco (PF) with Delano (PG). Demarco didnt show up until Jarvis’ senior year, and played sparingly behind him. Delano was a thief. He was one of the best defensive guards we’ve ever had. I think Eddie finally passed him for steals his senior year.

Shanderic Downs used to crack me up because he was so fat at every MM. He’d lose most of it by late season, but I swear he got every meal from the drive thru window during the summers.

Good memories.

I think you confused Demarco (PF) with Delano (PG). Demarco didnt show up until Jarvis' senior year, and played sparingly behind him. Delano was a thief. He was one of the best defensive guards we've ever had. I think Eddie finally passed him for steals his senior year.

Shanderic Downs used to crack me up because he was so fat at every MM. He’d lose most of it by late season, but I swear he got every meal from the drive thru window during the summers.

Good memories.

I meant Delano. brain fart. He was a thief literally too, got busted at Belks for shoplifting.
Downs was a skinny dear that jump, I think you are confusing him with someone. He was like a Kendall Gill body. No?

http://www.charlotte.com/niners/story/325068.html

Another surprise was a visit by J.T. Terrell, the son of former 49ers player James “Trigger” Terrell. J.T., a sophomore at Burlington Cummings, is a 6-5 guard and has already received interest from Wake Forest and Kentucky.

[QUOTE=metro;263036]I meant Delano. brain fart. He was a thief literally too, got busted at Belks for shoplifting.
Downs was a skinny dear that jump, I think you are confusing him with someone. He was like a Kendall Gill body. No?[/QUOTE]

Ouch on the Delano thing. I didnt know that.

Downs got (belly) fat by his senior year. That was the year we beat #3 Louisville @ the Big I.

was he there last night? I believe 2 or three potential guys were there, and I think he was one of them.

His brother, Demarcus Terrell (also a Soph.) plays for West Charlotte.

J.T. threw in 36 points with 6 three-pointers vs. Carboro on Friday night.

Had 20 last night against Raleigh Charter

Had 28 and 30 points in first two games of the Times-News holiday classic. Plays against Graham HS tonight in the finals.

simple…hire trigger as an assistant coach. We need to bring this kid home…

simple....hire trigger as an assistant coach. We need to bring this kid home...
I like your style