Judy on News 14

[URL=http://www.news14.com/Default.aspx?ArID=605008]News 14 Sports Night[/URL]

Not sure how I missed this the first time and I couldnā€™t find a thread on it but here it is. Mostly stuff we already know.

FBS is eventual goal

Have to have on campus Football Center first, stadium not top priority

Coach in 2011 (two years late IMHO)

Redshirt class in 2012

Lots of talk about Paul Griffin (former AD of S. Florida)

Negative: He called us UNCC and Judy didnā€™t correct him

:49ers:

Cool. Forty Niner football should be on the local news all the time. It should be the talk of the town!

News14 always gives us lots of love. They cover us more than all the other local stations combined.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;403285]News14 always gives us lots of love. They cover us more than all the other local stations combined.[/QUOTE]

i had a problem when they wanted to paint Charlotte ā€œCarolina Blueā€ for their final four runā€¦ those commercials pissed me offā€¦

i had a problem when they wanted to paint Charlotte "Carolina Blue" for their final four run... those commercials pissed me off..

Actually if I remember correctly, those commericals said help paint Detroit ā€œCarolina Blueā€.

Lots of talk about Paul Griffin (former AD of S. Florida)

Negative: He called us UNCC and Judy didnā€™t correct him

:49ers:

have a little perspective thereā€¦we were Sunbelt-Metro-CUSA partners for 25 yrs with USF. UNCC is what we were always called.

have a little perspective there...we were Sunbelt-Metro-CUSA partners for 25 yrs with USF. UNCC is what we were always called.

Heā€™s talking about Mike Solarte (the interviewer).

Iā€™ll give Judy a pass b/c they didnā€™t refer to us as UNC Charlotte (The name of our former slave master)

This interview was in February. I wonder what the tone would be right now, from Judyā€¦:huh: