June 25 - UNCCTF on "Millionaire"

Hey guys! As many of you know, I was on “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” back in the fall. The episode is FINALLY going to air next Wednesday night, June 25.

Charlotte - WBTV, 7:30pm
Triad - WXLV, 7:30pm
Triangle - WTVD, 12:30pm

Anywhere else, check http://www.millionairetv.com/tunein.html

SWEET, can’t wait.

i think this puts uncctf just above clay aiken in high profile alumni status

It is a great accomplishment, however he is not touching Malik El Tamer status.

it would be pretty funny if TF won big… with the UH HUH guy in the crowd

I heard a rumor he uses a lifeline on the $100.00 question.

:smile:

[QUOTE=Max Power;325174][/QUOTE]

show what I know.

I wooda said kettle.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;325148]Hey guys! As many of you know, I was on “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” back in the fall. The episode is FINALLY going to air next Wednesday night, June 25.

Charlotte - WBTV, 7:30pm
Triad - WXLV, 7:30pm
Triangle - WTVD, 12:30pm

Anywhere else, check http://www.millionairetv.com/tunein.html[/QUOTE]

Did you mention the U or even better, football at the U?

I’ll bet if TF says he went to UNC Charlotte, Meredith makes a comment about the Tar Heels… :unhappy:

I talked about announcing college baseball, but I don’t know if I ever got the chance to actually say UNC Charlotte. They made me take off my UNC Charlotte pin off my tie before I went on because no logos can show.

I bet they let CH logos on.

I’ll go ahead and tell you guys this now, because I’m sure there will be an uproar later… I’m wearing a light blue dress shirt. If I had been a holdover to a second episode, I would’ve worn my dark green. So sorry. haha

I'll go ahead and tell you guys this now, because I'm sure there will be an uproar later....... I'm wearing a light blue dress shirt. If I had been a holdover to a second episode, I would've worn my dark green. So sorry. haha

Why on Earth didn’t you wear the green shirt the first day?

I'll go ahead and tell you guys this now, because I'm sure there will be an uproar later....... I'm wearing a light blue dress shirt. If I had been a holdover to a second episode, I would've worn my dark green. So sorry. haha
Dress shirt color matters not. What color tie did you wear if any? Oh, and congrats on your episode getting the [COLOR=Green]green [COLOR=Black]light. :49ers:[/COLOR][/COLOR]
i think this puts uncctf just above clay aiken in high profile alumni status

clayyyy:wub:

clayyyy [I]is a fruitcake[/I]

fixed.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;325195]Why on Earth didn’t you wear the green shirt the first day?[/QUOTE]
It wasn’t my choice. I had to take several things to wear, and the producer chose the order in which I wore it.

are you still working TF?

[QUOTE=Savio;325333]are you still working TF?[/QUOTE]
No. It’s summer. :smile: