Just burn it all down

Seriously, 33 million dollars a year for what?

Honestly, why do we even have athletics at this school? We don’t care about them, don’t market them, don’t expect anything from them, and have no accountability for those with 6 figure salaries that lead the overall department or coach.

We honestly need to make a decision on if sports and Charlotte even go together in the next decade. I feel like success in athletics at this school is a burden, and that we only applaud things people are simply paid to do regardless.

I really would like to apologize on all our behalf to CUSA for picking us up a few years ago. What a mistake. Our market looked attractive, but they forgot one key part. We don’t try. Bare minimum only.[font=Verdana][size=78%] [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]What STEM programs could we fund instead? Could we get a med school then? OR We could take the 33 million, not only remove the Student fee, but reduce tuition.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You win Dubois.[/font]

judy data:

top 80 ncaa athletic director salary= 300k and recent 50k raise

#1 ncaa worst football - basketball computer rank in ncaa

has taken mens hoops program from perenial top 60 march madness team to perenial bottom 300+ rpi via negligent HR moves

football year 5 is ranked on sagarin 195 (and we are 1 of 130 fbs teams lol) so 65 fcs teams ahead of us :confused:

football and basketball recruiting is DOA.

500,000+ #firejidyrose mentions on social media in 14 days

1200+ sinatures to fire her at www.firejudyrose.com

attendance in football and basketball at horrifying levels and sinking.

every metric on the field should be lighting up a manager’s dashboard, I would say off field also has large concerns

Are you kidding? Phil does not want us to have a medical school.

clt says a fire would be nice on a cold night like tonight.

And bring the ashes to me. Sorry I couldn’t help it.

We suck. We suck. We suck. Anybody going to do anything? Nope. NN.N might as well close up shop. Charlotte 49ers is dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Peace.

Hate to sound like a conspiracy theory lunatic but there is stuff going on here we don’t know about. The major sports of this university are being systematically dismantled.

Yup…,

I’ve been saying this repeatedly.

Yup…,

I’ve been saying this repeatedly.[/quote]This is the only thing that makes sense.

Yup…,

I’ve been saying this repeatedly.[/quote]This is the only thing that makes sense.[/quote]

I agree it has been getting dismantled for years, but I cannot support the theory that it is from some conspiracy driven by a higher power within the university system. Why does it have to be a conspiracy against us, as opposed to just pure ineptness?

If I were in charge of a strategy to keep UNC Charlotte down, I would have first found a way to keep the enrollment from getting to the third highest in NC. I would have prevented the school from building an exceptional campus that could attract high level students. I would have prevented the school from passing student fees high enough to support a mid-major athletic department nearly all by itself.

Our school has all the peices that lead to eventual success. Why would all that be allowed if the end goal was to keep the school down???

We simply need leadership that has a clue how to harness all they have at their disposal. I wish we could drop the conspiracy theories. It does nothing to strengthen our position for change at the top.

The current situation is simply the result of an incompetent AD enabled by a Chancellor who does not care about success of the athletics depart,
Ment.

FIRE JUDY ROSE!!!

FIRE chapel hill PHIL!!!

GO NINERS!!!

When the frustration ebbs a bit, and I return to being rational, I realize that the BOG is more divine providence than intervention. To ruin the program they needed only appoint a Chancellor who doesn’t care about / doesn’t want to bother with athletics, at a school where an AD is insulated by Title IX feels such that there are never any actual expectations which may create a threat. This dish is a set it and forget it crock pot special, not something that needs careful ministration. The powers that be set this pot to simmer and then went back out to drink beers with their boys and watch the Kerliner AFAMs attain their rightful place atop the aristocracy.

If Phil and Judy were to open a new restaurant they would only serve plain bread and water. Food and drink offered, what more do you people want?

Yup…,

I’ve been saying this repeatedly.[/quote]This is the only thing that makes sense.[/quote]

I agree it has been getting dismantled for years, but I cannot support the theory that it is from some conspiracy driven by a higher power within the university system. Why does it have to be a conspiracy against us, as opposed to just pure ineptness?

If I were in charge of a strategy to keep UNC Charlotte down, I would have first found a way to keep the enrollment from getting to the third highest in NC. I would have prevented the school from building an exceptional campus that could attract high level students. I would have prevented the school from passing student fees high enough to support a mid-major athletic department nearly all by itself.

Our school has all the peices that lead to eventual success. Why would all that be allowed if the end goal was to keep the school down???

We simply need leadership that has a clue how to harness all they have at their disposal. I wish we could drop the conspiracy theories. It does nothing to strengthen our position for change at the top.[/quote]

This x1000. It all lies on the back of Judy. She has made all the hires, and all the athletic decisions.