Just watch it.

I wanted to title this thread with a quote from this gem…

…but there isn’t one that stands out.

Santa Cruz City Council Testimony 5/13/08

Dude… that is unbelievable. I don’t even know what to say right now. I had trouble watching that. I’ll have to come back.

added:

I… I have jokes but I can’t even say them right now. I have to recover from that. Seriously. My brain is hurting.

Ok, I think I’m ready.

1. Her and Miss SC should get together. I’m sure they could have some really interesting and in depth conversations.

2. I see why she was a fan of the Bush administration.

I also see now why drugs are illegal.

I also see now why drugs are illegal.
Mannnn get outa here. She was probably eating too much pesticide.

[QUOTE=Cha_49;421654]I also see now why drugs are illegal.[/QUOTE]

yeah, because obviously making them illegal makes it so you can’t do drugs.

[QUOTE=Sideshow;421672]yeah, because obviously making them illegal makes it so you can’t do drugs.[/QUOTE]

And making it legal will breed more of this girl

“On the east coast they have slaves, and they believe in slavery, and made in China…”

:ponder:

I really thought we had done away with slavery a while ago.

Do you think she hangs out with [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY]THIS GUY[/URL]

good thing charles manson cant recruit people anymore.

if you find this girl stupid/annoying, you haven’t been to a city council meeting. You should go to a random one, about 33% of them will contain at least one person who rambles about the oddest things. The sad thing is, this appears to be contagious, like yawning, one person sees it happens, feels empowered by the persons nonsense, so they decide to provoke their nonsense and blathering.

As for the best city council guy, nothing beat’s Charlotte’s own, David Thompson:
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY&feature=related[/URL]

[QUOTE=Cha_49;421673]And making it legal will breed more of this girl[/QUOTE]

No, it wouldn’t.

WOW that is just stellar!

I know 10 year old kids who have a better understanding of the world then that chic.

She is not hot enough to be that dumb.

I used to love girls like that back in the day…

Ok, I think I'm ready.
  1. Her and Miss SC should get together. I’m sure they could have some really interesting and in depth conversations.

2. I see why she was a fan of the Bush administration.

That was the ONLY smart thing she said…:tongue:

I can’t access the video.
I read one highlight about East Coast Slavery, & another about Bush.
What else did she say?
What did Miss SC say that was dumb?

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;421776]I can’t access the video.
I read one highlight about East Coast Slavery, & another about Bush.
What else did she say?
What did Miss SC say that was dumb?[/QUOTE]

What didn’t she say?

If she was hot and blonde, she would be a 10. I wish I were rich with silkworms and owned some vegetable trees.

If she was hot and blonde, she would be a 10. I wish I were rich with silkworms and owned some vegetable trees.

What is the obsession with dumb girls? They were cool when I was 19 or 20 years old, but that gets old after a minute.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;421784]What is the obsession with dumb girls? They were cool when I was 19 or 20 years old, but that gets old after a minute.[/QUOTE]

Makes him feel good about himself being able to easily outsmart her.

What is the obsession with dumb girls? They were cool when I was 19 or 20 years old, but that gets old after a minute.
I've never had that. I absolutely can't stand dumb girls.