Juwan Foggie - 2014 WR verbal to Charlotte

WR Juwan Foggie verbal commitment

https://twitter.com/davidscott14/status/364415036015386624

Rivals

we seem to bagging a lot of WR’s.

Don’t forget we are going to run the spread, the more depth at WR and OL the faster the pace.

[quote=“Tintin, post:2, topic:28043”]we seem to bagging a lot of WR’s.[/quote]Also because they are a WR in HS doesn’t mean they play that in college.

Visited App St today, hope he didn’t commit to NC A&T while he was there.

Never understood why one commits, then takes additional visits… Strikes me as particularly uncommitted.

Football verbals weigh a lot less than basketball verbals.

I get it. But it still like taking the step to be boyfriend and girlfriend, but the girl still wants to blow other guys.

I get it. But it still like taking the step to be boyfriend and girlfriend, but the girl still wants to blow other guys.[/quote]

If I’m the other guy, I’m okay with this arrangement.

I get it. But it still like taking the step to be boyfriend and girlfriend, but the girl still wants to blow other guys.[/quote]

If I’m the other guy, I’m okay with this arrangement.[/quote]

Until everyone gets the burns. Only takes one person to spoil everyone’s fun

LOL. Committed doesn’t mean seeing other schools on the side.

I was thinking the same thing!

App State appears to be on the fast decline despite their FBS goals. I assume they are young, but I can’t imagine they will compete at the next level very often. Capel really missed a chance to play for a program on the rise with a high ceiling! It was a nice time for them to flirt with our recruits.

Were any of the App coaches fighting on the sidelines like papertiger cocks? They might be fighting with their fans from the stands if they lay another egg!

Is NC A&T any good? I really don’t know much out about their program.

Not sure, I think the disappointment in their team this year has more to do with how their losing. Blown out on the road, and beat pretty bad at home (the final score against A&T was much closer than the game actually was. App scored a touchdown with 5 minutes left and then another touchdown with just seconds on the clock.)

[quote=“MeanJoeGreen, post:13, topic:28043”]App State appears to be on the fast decline despite their FBS goals. I assume they are young, but I can’t imagine they will compete at the next level very often. Capel really missed a chance to play for a program on the rise with a high ceiling! It was a nice time for them to flirt with our recruits.

Were any of the App coaches fighting on the sidelines like papertiger cocks? They might be fighting with their fans from the stands if they lay another egg![/quote]

I don’t know about the bolded part, I spoke with one of their fans who has season tickets but did not go Saturday night. He said that their offense returned 11 starters and he felt they should be more productive, but that their new coach has changed offensive strategies from what Moore was running, and he thinks that’s the problem. Whether that number is accurate or not, I dont know.

Regardless, their fans are not happy. He told me that he couldn’t believe that Charlotte, a brand new program, had both of it’s first games on TV, and he still couldn’t get an App game on. It didn’t help when I told him that ALL of our home games are on TV until 2015! :cool:

But, back to the thread topic, I’m glad we’ve got Juwan on board, and I hope when the Appy’s or anyone else come calling, he remembers what a special thing we have building here. Welcome to Niner Nation Foggie!

The Greensboro paper said that NC A&T only has 55 scholarship players, 25 of which are freshmen.

I talked to this kid at the game while standing in line at the concession stands. He was so polite and nice, a few students and I welcomed him and talked to him for awhile. He seemed really happy to talk to us and was very happy to be at the game. He a pretty good sized guy in person as well.