Kansas State pregame thread

Depending on where you look, Kansas State opens -36.

Going to be ugly.

They didn’t look like the #20 team this week against an fcs team, but we’d need Mullen and son to miss the flight to have a chance.

clt says clt will enjoy watching a normal field again.

Never mind the betting line, let’s get to the real purpose of the game. How much are they paying us?

Anyone know what the viewing options are?

FSSE channel 60 Spectrum Charlotte

437 on Dish

I assume everyone is “Managing Their Expectations” for this game?

The only thing I’m looking forward to about this game is how we spend the money that KSTATE is paying us. Has to be around 700K or more I would think.

Maybe our offensive coordinator will order the fish on the flight over.

Unless we are taking the bus. you never know with Judy.

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:10, topic:31056”]Maybe our offensive coordinator will order the fish on the flight over.

Unless we are taking the bus. you never know with Judy.[/quote] Hop on the bus and stay for awhile?

through my fingers like a horror movie…

This thread would be better served posting beer specials. We’re gonna need a lot.

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:10, topic:31056”]Maybe our offensive coordinator will order the fish on the flight over.

Unless we are taking the bus. you never know with Judy.[/quote]We have plenty of legit gripes, the way we travel to games isn’t one.

Our only hope against a monstrous blowout is that Coach Snyder probably won’t want to embarrass K-State alumns Lambert and Wallerstedt.

K-State isn’t quite as good as the Louisville team we played last year, who could have probably scored 100 points on us if they wanted to, but we aren’t as good as we were last year either.

I have never missed a televised game of ours, but I don’t know if I can make myself watch this train wreck (i’m sure I still will since I’m a sucker for seeing our name and colors on TV.) My prediction, pain.

Running clock.

[quote=“MikeNiner11, post:15, topic:31056”]Our only hope against a monstrous blowout is that Coach Snyder probably won’t want to embarrass K-State alumns Lambert and Wallerstedt.

K-State isn’t quite as good as the Louisville team we played last year, who could have probably scored 100 points on us if they wanted to, but we aren’t as good as we were last year either.

I have never missed a televised game of ours, but I don’t know if I can make myself watch this train wreck (i’m sure I still will since I’m a sucker for seeing our name and colors on TV.) My prediction, pain. [/quote]

In order for Kansas St. to keep their playoff hopes going is to run up the score on teams that they should run it up on. I doubt they step off the gas unless they are up by 40 or 50. However, he will probably apologize since they are alumni.

We are going to win.

I foresee major butt hurt.

I will watch… but i will not advertise the game for friends and coworkers. You know.