Karoliis Kundrotas - 2015 PF

FWIW, noticed that ESPN spells his first name Karoliis instead of Karolis.

i have seen him listed as 6’11" on some sites.

In our initial discussion of Kundrotas in the 2015 Recruiting Assessment thread, I had posted seeing his height listed between 6-9 and 6-11. The 6-10 measurement seems to be the most prevalent one, though.

“I chose Charlotte because they were always getting in contact with me, building a relationship. The coaching staff are great and really friendly, and the college is very good with great facilities both on and off the court.”

Let’s see what happens when hopefully the staff that built that relationship isn’t here.

“I chose Charlotte because they were always getting in contact with me, building a relationship. The coaching staff are great and really friendly, and the college is very good with great facilities both on and off the court.”

Let’s see what happens when hopefully the staff that built that relationship isn’t here.[/quote]Well, there wasn’t much info out there on other offers, so if we were his only decent offer, my guess is he sticks with us.

Let’s see what happens when hopefully the staff that built that relationship isn’t here.[/quote]Well, there wasn’t much info out there on other offers, so if we were his only decent offer, my guess is he sticks with us.[/quote]

Yeah - or he says F it and doesnt come over the pond.

Let’s see what happens when hopefully the staff that built that relationship isn’t here.[/quote]
Well, at least we know why there hasn’t been an official announcement on his commitment.

Let’s see what happens when hopefully the staff that built that relationship isn’t here.[/quote]
Well, at least we know why there hasn’t been an official announcement on his commitment.[/quote]School can’t comment on players until they sign. April 15 through May 20 is next signing period.

Well, at least we know why there hasn’t been an official announcement on his commitment.[/quote]School can’t comment on players until they sign. April 15 through May 20 is next signing period.[/quote]
D’oh! :-[

Thanks! So caught up in the coaching change forgot about the spring signing period.

No longer committed.

Not surprising.

Niners sure went quickly from being fairly deep in the post to being fairly thin.

Actually pretty good with this “loss”. Haven’t had a good international player since Guevara. Although Iti would have been considered OK if not for all the pre-hype.

I think he is fairly replacable. Should look juco.

[quote=“9erken, post:15, topic:29450”]Not surprising.

Niners sure went quickly from being fairly deep in the post to being fairly thin.[/quote]
Gee, thats different…NOT!! ::slight_smile:

Committed to Elon, per David Scott.

Should we mourn this loss? I mean, he committed to Elon.

Should we mourn this loss? I mean, he committed to Elon.[/quote]

I bet some schools say this about us

With our current post depth? Yes, to some extent.

It’s got to be hard to secure quality big men this late in a recruiting period. But I don’t know that the current staff even renewed his offer. If they land Izundu and/or another big, we’ll be fine.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:22, topic:29450”]With our current post depth? Yes, to some extent.

It’s got to be hard to secure quality big men this late in a recruiting period. But I don’t know that the current staff even renewed his offer. If they land Izundu and/or another big, we’ll be fine.[/quote]They did not pursue him.