Kemoeatu Tears Achilles Tendon

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4375204

Dude this is bad. When he went out hurt in that Giants game they ran for 300 plus yards. I mean Derrick Ward did go off that game, but this still hurts. We are very thin at that position. I hope they try to trade for someone big like Maake, or sign someone. We don’t have a whole lot of cap room to sign players, and that will probably hurt us…

Thats bad. Very bad.

Damn.

The mammoth defensive tackle's Achilles tendon snapped while he was running in a non-contact position drill.
How does that happen? I mean, I guess I could understand it getting warn out from severe stress, but it would seem like with it being near the beginning of the season, it should be pretty safe.
Damn.

How does that happen? I mean, I guess I could understand it getting warn out from severe stress, but it would seem like with it being near the beginning of the season, it should be pretty safe.

Well, maybe that was part of the problem. If he came into camp out of shape or hadn’t ran in a while, I imagine that could lead to injury. In any case, this is very bad for the Panthers. Should have never let that Kris Jenkins trade happen. They better come up with something quick. Maybe they could trade a couple more future first rounders…

Rogers wants out of Cleveland…heavy price though.

They ought to sign Walker…he was solid last year and he was also hurt I believe in the NY game so that didn’t help either. He’d probably come with a much cheaper price tag.