Kenyan Harmon

Hey folks, does anyone realize Kenyan Harmon committed to Charlotte
yesterday? Jason Jordan reports in at his website. Welcome Kenyan, quite
a player.

Is he still considered/ classified as a 2007 recruit?

He’s 2007 still. Coming in with Beasley.

[i]Originally posted by fishniner[/i]@Aug 9 2005, 01:32 AM [b] Hey folks, does anyone realize Kenyan Harmon committed to Charlotte yesterday? Jason Jordan reports in at his website. Welcome Kenyan, quite a player. [/b]
Justin Young did the story, refers to the team as UNC-Charlotte too.

Does this mean Harmon will go to Junior College next year and he will have 2 years of him or will he have 4 years when he gets here in 07 ??

Four year player. Go tell gamer.

does this worry anyone about beasley? I’m excited about another four year guy, but did lutz put more emphasis on harmon b/c beasley’s verbal commitment is faltering?

wouldn’t it be likely that if Beasley wears niner green, it will only be for 1 year anyway? thus wouldn’t you have to already worry/plan for filling that spot? welcome to ninernation Harmon.

Besides, Beasley would play the 4 in our system, because offensively he’d get whatever looks he wants, inside or out. Think: Rodney White

The committment also makes me think of Mullis more as a future system PF than a SF once Preston gets a few more pounds of muscle on him.

• So we have 2 forwards coming in and will have a PG. What else do you think the Coach is looking for, another PG, since the one that is coming in is a 2 year guy ?
    Based on past experience, I would guess another shooter to go along with Goldwire.

It has always been amazing to me that we have to recruit so hard for a “shooting” guard. A lot of our offense runs thru the 2G and you definitely have the freedom. We are near the top yearly in 3 point attempts and you always have the green light. If I were a top 50 to 100 player that was a shooting guard I would have us “of interest” on reputation alone.

Damn!!!

We’ve hooked another HUGE recruit apparently for '07!!?

Is he really 6’8" and really highely ranked? What’s the scoop?

Here’s one thing I found.

[i]Originally posted by amnesiac[/i]@Aug 11 2005, 12:28 PM [b] ...I would guess another shooter to go along with Goldwire. [/b]
David Kool. Lights out shooter