Keyshawn Woods - 2014 G - signed LOI to Charlotte

6’3 guard from Gaston Day, reportedly has a offer from Charlotte. Avg’d 23 ppg as a Freshman.

Rivals - no stars

Scout - 3 stars

ESPN - 3 stars

247 - 3 stars

Keyshawn Woods puts up 40pts

Keyshawn Woods vs Davidson Day

Keyshawn Woods, Key32

Keyshawn Woods, Gaston Day: In three games, averaging 30 points and 10.3 rebounds for Gaston Day (3-0). Woods, a sophomore, has offers from Charlotte and Wichita State. Gaston Day beat Metrolina Christian 72-59 Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/11/23/2798516/high-school-sports-update.html#ixzz1eYFSoDff

[quote=“2k, post:3, topic:25897”]Keyshawn Woods, Gaston Day: In three games, averaging 30 points and 10.3 rebounds for Gaston Day (3-0). Woods, a sophomore, has offers from Charlotte and Wichita State. Gaston Day beat Metrolina Christian 72-59 Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/11/23/2798516/high-school-sports-update.html#ixzz1eYFSoDff[/quote]

Gaston Day is where I went - not sure to be excited or sad that we are looking at a player from there.

That’s Gaston County upper crust!

Not too much of a passing guard. Saw him give up some easy dishes for hard contested baskets. Kid can score though.

Keyshawn Woods 6’2 SG 175 2014 Gaston Day (NC)
Woods is a high scoring shooting guard who averaged nearly 22 points a game last season as a freshman. He informed me via text message that he has already been offered a scholarship by The University of North Carolina at Charlotte and Wichita State University. He also said “my dream school would be The University of North Carlolina”. Keyshawn should be considered one of the top 40 players in the country in the class of 2014. Keyshawn gets to the basket with a nice cross-over, and hesitation. He always has his head up and makes the right passes. I had him for only one turnover in a game against Asheville Christian Academy over the weekend and he scored 22 points on a variety of three-pointers, fast break lay-ups, and jump-shots. He has a vertical of about 34-35 inches and can get off the floor in a hurry. High basketball IQ for a kid who is just in his second year of high school.

RT @WillGunter247: 2014 guard Keyshawn Woods attended Charlotte game last week. Said atmosphere was electric. Also hearing from Wichita St, Iowa, WCarolina.

RT @Justinbyerly: Gaston Day gets by Victory Christian 71-65 as super soph Keyshawn Woods had 27

Looks good off the dribble and shot looks ok. Hard to say, doesn’t look like he’s playing with or against anyone.

RT @Justinbyerly: Keyshawn Woods of Gaston Day (Gastonia) is leading the Charlotte area with 27.2 points per game. 49er interest. @GDSCircle @CityofGastonia

RT @Justinbyerly: Shontrell Hopper went for 25 points tonight and Super Soph Keyshawn Woods went for 33 for Gaston Day

RT @Justinbyerly: Keyshawn Woods had 20 points & 14 rebounds for Gaston Day in win over Carolina Day

RT @Justinbyerly: Keyshawn Woods of Gaston Day named to 2012 NCISAA All State 2-A Team. He’s 2014. Charlotte has offered.

Only offers are Charlotte and Wichita St right now.

RT @Justinbyerly: Keyshawn Woods, a 6-foot-4, 2014 out of Gaston (NC) Day recently worked out for Davidson (NC). He’s a player.

As a Gaston Day alum would be cool to see him with the Niners!

He’s a big time scorer, NWA. I’m sure he’s explodes soon.

Sophomore class Honorable Mention All-American by MaxPreps

Alex Kline@TheRecruitScoop 26 Jun
RT @Justinbyerly: Davidson has offered Keyshawn Woods, a 2014 SG out of Team Charlotte.