KJ, Shamari, Luka

With the chance all three could play on Wednesday any chance we pull the upset? Hear KJ is getting closer and that Shamari is probable. Also, think Luka is getting closer. Would LOVE to see this team with potentially two, possibly three impact players available.

That would be fantastic!

…but i’m not holding my breath

I’ve heard nothing of Luka. Where did you hear he is getting closer?

We don’t play Wednesday.

ummmmmm…

has anyone else heard an update on spears? just don’t know how much to take seriously from someone who says we are playing wednesday

[quote=“finalfourtyniners, post:7, topic:24521”]has anyone else heard an update on spears? just don’t know how much to take seriously from someone who says we are playing wednesday[/quote]If anyone knows, they aren’t saying.

Someone please go check out the sources at Burger King.

int’l 49er was talking about the chance of them playing cornhole wednesday. :))

i just got back from there…figured buy 1 get 1 free chicken sandwhich plus insider info would be nice. Luka will play saturday, shamari and KJ will be back for wednesday’s game and that Noel Johnson kid is transferring here for the spring

i just got back from there…figured buy 1 get 1 free chicken sandwhich plus insider info would be nice. Luka will play saturday, shamari and KJ will be back for wednesday’s game and that Noel Johnson kid is transferring here for the spring[/quote]
No, no- the intercom malfunctioned. What was said was that Spears is done, Luka has no chance to play this year, KJ will redshirt and it wished your Johnson a Happy Noel…

i just got back from there…figured buy 1 get 1 free chicken sandwhich plus insider info would be nice. Luka will play saturday, shamari and KJ will be back for wednesday’s game and that Noel Johnson kid is transferring here for the spring[/quote]
No, no- the intercom malfunctioned. What was said was that Spears is done, Luka has no chance to play this year, KJ will redshirt and it wished your Johnson a Happy Noel…[/quote]
That does make much better sense

when your suspended how can you be “probable”?

Probable to pay 25 bucks and sit in the stands.

clt is pumped for the game Wednesday night.

For Wednesday’s game, the AD has announced that all members of the 49er Club are welcome to attend the pre-game hospitality event, regardless of your level in the club. Free booze and food beginning at 5:30 PM.

Sweet! Since I can bring up to 3 guests for free (as per the news release), I’ll try to get there early with the crew to really take advantage. There probably won’t be an cookies and beer left at 5:35! :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t kid yourself, there’s never any cookies left. Even when the event starts.

Just let me know who the opponent is that I will be boozing myself in preparation for.