Krystal Burger...love it or hate it?

You all know my answer

50 views and just 11 votes? <_<
VOTE PEOPLE, VOTE :smiley:

white castle is more pimp than krystal burgers

Agreed. White Castle rules, Krystal Burgers drool.

Krystal is a good substitute though. I’d take em.

quit hating. i like krystal burgers because we dont have any white castles anywhere close. if i lived in the north white castle would be my favorite

Are Krystal burgers and White Castle burgers prepared the same… meaning, do both have onions and a condiment?

Enquiring minds want to know. :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 12:15 AM [b] quit hating. i like krystal burgers because we dont have any white castles anywhere close. if i lived in the north white castle would be my favorite [/b]
You so crazy skody.
[i]Originally posted by lishdaddy[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 12:40 AM [b] Are Krystal burgers and White Castle burgers prepared the same... meaning, do both have onions and a condiment?

Enquiring minds want to know. :slight_smile: [/b]

they are prepared with the finest meat and cheese in all the land!

seriously thats a good question. if they are prepared the same, then all these “krystal burger is just a cheap rip off of white castle” haters can shut up and quit hating in my krystal burger

there isnt a krystal near here, there used to be one near my hometown, didnt last very long.

At least you got some, Chisox. I would’ve taken either Krystal or White Castle burgers instead of my Egg McMuffin at the airport Thursday morning.

clt would like to hype fish tacos. if you have had one, you know what’s up.

[b] At least you got some, Chisox. I would've taken either Krystal or White Castle burgers instead of my Egg McMuffin at the airport Thursday morning. [/b]

I would have taken airport over listening to these guys whine about Krystal Burger and White Castle for 6 hours. :blink: :wacko:

I’m pimping the following:

-Bacon Mushroom Melt @

-Cheesy Gordita Crunch @

-Crab Dip @

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 11:40 AM [b]
[b] At least you got some, Chisox. I would've taken either Krystal or White Castle burgers instead of my Egg McMuffin at the airport Thursday morning. [/b]

I would have taken airport over listening to these guys whine about Krystal Burger and White Castle for 6 hours. :blink: :wacko: [/b]

NLP gets cranky in the car.

I don’t think White Castle has the onions built in like Krystal does.

And Smoothie, I gotta admit the Cheesy Gordita Crunch is quite possibly the greatest fast food item ever conceieved by man. Is that still on the menu? It’s like the McRib at Mcdonalds, it comes and goes every couple years. Why does the fast food industry toy with us like that?

sideshow, the cheesy gordita crunch isn’t listed on the menu, but they still serve them!!! :toast:

Score! It’s like a secret club at Taco Bell. You gotta know people to get the Cheesy Gordita Crunch.

Time for a run for the border. And speaking of tacos, fish tacos suck. Sorry CLT.