Kummer to App State?

Utter tweeted this earlier today:

Hearing former Charlotte 49ers assistant Bobby Kummer to App State

Interesting…anyone hear anything further?

good for him, gets him in the Carolina family for his future

I’m glad he got a job, & App isn’t too far from him.

And what is with Metro’s conversion to ACC jocksniffer? 1st Buzz, then State’s AD, now if you are an asst. for a Carolina grad you are automatically a Carolina grad yourself? Hey Metro, no offense, but did you sell out to the man recently?

I almost forgot Metro, didn’t you defend Fox?

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:4, topic:23263”]I’m glad he got a job, & App isn’t too far from him.

And what is with Metro’s conversion to ACC jocksniffer? 1st Buzz, then State’s AD, now if you are an asst. for a Carolina grad you are automatically a Carolina grad yourself? Hey Metro, no offense, but did you sell out to the man recently?

I almost forgot Metro, didn’t you defend Fox?[/quote]

I hate the ACC.
I never wanted Buzz, just told yall a hard push was on for him by UNC folks and consider the positives.
Yes I would take an ACC AD anyday over our Toys R Us sports aisle director.
Yes- if Kummer does a good job for Capel, it helps his “network”…its pretty obvious there is a UNC network in hoops
I did defend Fox based on what I was told by Hibbs in person. And you??

Confirmed. Joining the staff with some other notable names.

http://aboverim.blogspot.com/2010/05/capel-adds-to-appalachian-state-staff.html

Metro = UNC-CH apologist

Even with Capel’s 10 months of coaching experience, the Appalachian State staff will be one of the most experienced in these parts, Rick Scruggs, Kummer and Justin Gainey.

Capel Completes Coaching Staff, GoASU.com

Also, Rob Moxley to Middle Tennessee State under Murray Bartow, who just got a contract extension through 2015.

hooner = Observer apologist, green kool aid drinker

[quote=“HP49er, post:8, topic:23263”]Even with Capel’s 10 months of coaching experience, the Appalachian State staff will be one of the most experienced in these parts, Rick Scruggs, Kummer and Justin Gainey.

Also, Rob Moxley to Middle Tennessee State under Murray Bartow, who just got a contract extension through 2015.[/quote]
wow the recruiting god Moxley to MTSU? :)) :)) :))

[quote=“HP49er, post:8, topic:23263”]Even with Capel’s 10 months of coaching experience, the Appalachian State staff will be one of the most experienced in these parts, Rick Scruggs, Kummer and Justin Gainey.

Also, Rob Moxley to Middle Tennessee State under Murray Bartow, who just got a contract extension through 2015.[/quote]Congrats to Kummer and Moxley!

And ditto for Murry, whose parents should have just put an extra letter in his first name for all the times it’s been misspelled! BTW, Bartow is HC at East Tennessee State!!! ;D

ETSUBucs.com: Murry Bartow, Head Coach

I’m glad these guys found jobs. Best wishes to both of them.

[quote=“Chipper, post:12, topic:23263”]I’m glad these guys found jobs. Best wishes to both of them.[/quote] Me too. It’s going to seem weird if we play App St, though. Kummer will always be a 49er to me.

Really, I’ve never heard him rip on Judy, what kind of former athlete does he think he is?

Congrats to Kummer.

I could write stuff but I just don’t feel like thinking.

Really, I’ve never heard him rip on Judy, what kind of former athlete does he think he is?[/quote]tt some former athletes, I assure you there are some serious opinions on this. Better yet smarty, see how many come back and support athletics.

Really, I’ve never heard him rip on Judy, what kind of former athlete does he think he is?[/quote]tt some former athletes, I assure you there are some serious opinions on this. Better yet smarty, see how many come back and support athletics.[/quote] It WOULD be interesting to see how support from former athletes compares to that at other universities. It would be nearly impossible to quantify, but would be a good measuring stick.

Really, I’ve never heard him rip on Judy, what kind of former athlete does he think he is?[/quote]tt some former athletes, I assure you there are some serious opinions on this. Better yet smarty, see how many come back and support athletics.[/quote]

if metro ran the program they would all donate 50% of their income.

Then Metro should run it!