Larry Brown doesn't think much of the 49ers

From Rick Bonnell’s blog, he quoted Larry Brown on Calipari,

“I told him Memphis (when he took the job) was a phenomenal opportunity because they had great support, great tradition and great high-school basketball. But their conference was a lot different (before Conference USA lost) [B]Louisville and Marquette and Cincinnati[/B]. Still it was a basketball school with great tradition.”

I guess he doesn’t think we, or St. Louis I guess, were much of a threat to the Tigers.

From Rick Bonnell's blog, he quoted Larry Brown on Calipari,

“I told him Memphis (when he took the job) was a phenomenal opportunity because they had great support, great tradition and great high-school basketball. But their conference was a lot different (before Conference USA lost) Louisville and Marquette and Cincinnati. Still it was a basketball school with great tradition.”

I guess he doesn’t think we, or St. Louis I guess, were much of a threat to the Tigers.

Why would have he even heard of us in the past few years? Do you think he walks around campus to see the paper signs announcing there is a game that night?

Louisville, Marquette and Cincy are historically top programs, that is probably why he mentioned them.

Why would have he even heard of us in the past few years? Do you think he walks around campus to see the paper signs announcing there is a game that night?
This.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;397757]I mean he left out Cincy too[/QUOTE]

No, he didn’t.

No, he didn't.

Haha, my bad, Ill fix that…doesn’t change my point though.

He can always read about us in the local paper. :tumble::wink::ohmy:

Larry Brown is a 2cent whore just like Cal, Hugs, and Pitino

And I wonder if Bonnell was man nuff to say CLT had the 2nd best record the decade it existed. Ummmmm no

Just another opportunistic jab

And I wonder if Bonnell was man nuff to say CLT had the 2nd best record the decade it existed. Ummmmm no

Absolutely Correct.

Yet another reason to not support the Bobcats.

clt doesn’t care what larry brown thinks.

Larry Brown is a 2cent whore just like Cal, Hugs, and Pitino

mikeniner disagrees. :smile:

People, he’s a Tarhole. F*** him and his opinions!:49ers:

Why all the Collegiate Sports threads in the Townhall-Ramblings section lately? First the one on Seth Curry and now this one.

Anyway, this is really much ado about nothing. Larry Brown wasn’t in Charlotte during our run in Conference USA so it’s just not on his radar screen. I suspect the season we just we’re not on his radar screen period! :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;397755]

Larry Brown does not think much of the forty niners.[/QUOTE]

After what we have gone through the past few years, neither do I.

:lmao:

real nice…

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;397822]People, he’s a Tarhole. F*** him and his opinions!:49ers:[/QUOTE]

Don’t forget this.

He can always read about us in the local paper. :tumble::wink::ohmy:
:lmao: No he can't. We DEFEATED the Tarholes...... Remember?

Speaking of Larry Brown…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNxqafl6OtI&feature=related

Speaking of Larry Brown…

[URL]http://www.nba.com/games/20090331/LALCHA/recap.html[/URL]