Larry Ogunjobi

I know we have a couple threads already on Larry for ā€œcombine inviteā€ and ā€œbackstoryā€ etc. But thought we could add them to one single thread simply titled ā€œLarry Ogunjobiā€. Iā€™ve got a feeling there will be more things to note/add in the coming weeks/months/years ;D

I didnā€™t see this link yet so figured Iā€™d share here:

Really proud this young man has/is representing MY school and look forward to continue rooting for him in the draft and beyond!

Thats a glowing review

Surprised he is getting such good press, but happy for him. He deserves it. Javon Hargrave had similar ā€œweaknessesā€ and he ended up starting in his first NFL season. Played very well.

This mock has Larry going 95th overall to the Falcons.

[quote=ā€œCivilNiner, post:4, topic:30872ā€]http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/2017-nfl-mock-draft-three-round-projection

This mock has Larry going 95th overall to the Falcons.[/quote]

Check out pick number 41

That was an excellent break down of Larryā€™s game. I donā€™t like the Patriots but I he would be an awesome fit.

clt says the pats have no eye for talent.

Thatā€™s an awesome article! Thanks for sharing.

Sorry for the double post. Just was reading a draft magazine write up on LO. Saw he is graduating with the school record for most tackles for loss- 49.0. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has Ogunjobi ranked sixth in the DT group. This list was published before the news of Caleb Brantleyā€™s arrest Saturday night.

No surprise here, Larry got a 36 on the Wonderlic test. That is the highest score ever recorded for a DT. Way to go Larry!!!

Goes to show that you can be an elite athlete and an elite student. Larry will have a phenomenal NFL career, Iā€™m sure. And when heā€™s done with football, I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see him have an even bigger impact off the field.

[quote="_BL_Niner, post:13, topic:30872"]No surprise here, Larry got a 36 on the Wonderlic test. That is the highest score ever recorded for a DT. Way to go Larry!!![/quote]30 points higher than Vince Young.

Yet millions less in the bank. Go NFL!

Yet millions less in the bank. Go NFL![/quote]

Vince Young made $35M over his career. Based on Larryā€™s work ethic, I expect him to surpass this.

Guys like Vince Young and JaMarcus Russell are the reason the NFL changed the rookie salary cap back in 2011.

clt could not be prouder of larry.

Have watched the NFL draft once (When we drafted Cam) and now I will be looking forward to watching it a second time. Maybe with those millions, heā€™ll pay it forwardā€¦Ogunjobi Champions Club, Ogunjobi Upper Deck, Ogunjobi Press Tower. Would love for our first ever NFL draftee be embedded in our stadium somehow.

Would love at the very least to replace one of the generic Matt Stafford statues with a statue of him.