Lavin to NC State

Did it have KS license plates on it, X?

Huggins seems like the type that clubs baby seals.

[QUOTE=lutz9er;170064]State fans didn’t just dislike Herb for his lack of charisma, but because of some of the things he has done over the years. He benched Tim Wells, a frequent starter, on Senior Day. He never came into the game and Herb gave no explanation. Don’t underestimate Herb’s lack of charisma and personality.[/QUOTE]

Lack of charisma? Are you talking about this guy?

In case anyone’s still following this. Lavin has been offered but wants more guaranteed money (higher base salary).

I’m confused… when did Lavin get UCLA on probation?

[QUOTE=Max Power;170209]Lack of charisma? Are you talking about this guy?

[/QUOTE]

Nice pics. I was there when that first pic was taken. If he had charisma, he wouldn’t have to prove it by dancing with Mean Gene & slappy. Besides, its the things he has done like tim wells that just leave the fans confused & pissed.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;170215]In case anyone’s still following this. Lavin has been offered but wants more guaranteed money (higher base salary).[/QUOTE]

does this mean he’s pulling a barnes-calipari and using this as a ploy to negotiate a higher salary with espn?

state will find itself in a pretty bad predicament if lavin says no. and i think there’s a chance he will say no.