LAX game vs Elon tonight 7pm. HUGE GAME

Final home game of the season. Playing for a likely #2(first round bye) seed

Top 3 seeds(winners of each division/section)
#1 Emory
#2 Elon/Charlotte winner
#3 Coastal
#4 Elon/Charlotte loser
#5 Kennesaw St
#6 SCAD

This is a HUGE rivalry game for the lacrosse team. Every game has been a bit chippy and last year two of our guys got ejected from the game AT THEIR PLACE.

The guys have been hyping this game on facebook for over a month. they want to see a huge crowd out there getting loud. If I didnt have to work tonight, I’d be there loud as hell heckling the Elon players.

Here’s a bit of history regarding this game, courtesy one of the officers of the club:

UNC CHARLOTTE LACROSSE IS CURRENTLY RANKED 19TH IN THE COUNTRY. UNC CHARLOTTE RECENTLY WENT ON A 2 GAME LOSING SKID IN GEORGIA AND BOUNCED BACK WITH A WIN AWAY AT DAVIDSON.

THE FINAL HOME GAME OF THE SEASON WILL BE THURSDAY APRIL 9TH AT 7:00PM.

(19) UNC CHARLOTTE MENS LACROSSE WILL BE FACING OFF AGAINST (6) ELON UNIVERSITY

THE GAME WILL BE HOSTED ON THE REC FIELDS BEHIND THE BASEBALL FIELD BY THE ENGINEERING BUILDINGS.

2006 SEASON
AWAY GAME. ELON ROUTED UNC CHARLOTTE 17-6

2007 SEASON
HOME GAME. UNC CHARLOTTE AND ELON BATTLED ALL GAME, AND IT CAME DOWN TO THE FINAL MINUTES OF THE GAME. UNC CHARLOTTE PULLED OFF THE VICTORY 12-10.

2007 POST SEASON
UNC CHARLOTTE WENT INTO THE PLAYOFFS AS THE NUMBER 1 SEED. UNC CHARLOTTE AND ELON FACED OFF IN THE SEMI FINALS. THE GAME WAS REAL PHYSICAL AND TOOK MORE THAN REGULATION TIME. UNC CHARLOTTE DEFEATED ELON IN SUDDEN DEATH OVERTIME 12-11.

2008 SEASON:
UNC CHARLOTTE HAD A SLUMP AT THE WRONG TIME OF THE SEASON. AGAIN, ELON, ROUTED UNC CHARLOTTE 14-8.

THIS UPSET WILL SET UNC CHARLOTTE UP FOR BEING PLACED AS THE NUMBER 1 OR NUMBER 2 SEED IN THE PLAYOFFS.

COME OUT AND SUPPORT UNCC LACROSSE

http://www.uncc.edu/lacrosse

Any questions feel free to ask

[SIZE=7][COLOR=darkred]PHEAR THE PHOENIX!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=black]i’m an Elon alum.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=darkred]PHEAR THE PHOENIX!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=black]i’m an Elon alum.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

And you guys were voting for this over me in the nnpoy!?

:lol:

And you guys were voting for [I]this[/I] over me in the nnpoy!?

:lol:

I just wanted to say phear the phoenix.

I played football at Elon and what not, but I’m all Green now.

:49ers:

Lost 13-18