Lease Takeover Needed!!!

I need a girl student at UNCC to take over my lease in July of 2019. I am going to transfer schools and cannot stay where I am but have already signed the lease.
It is a bedroom and bathroom space in a four bedroom four bathroom condo located in the gated 49 North Complex. Amenities include, gym, stand up tanning, pools and sand volley ball court. The room comes furnished with a dresser, a desk/chair, and the bed frame/mattress.
I am willing to pay all transfer fees and the first months rent.
I only pay $577 a month which is the cheapest place and it is super close to the main entrance of the college on 49.

I have attached some of the generic pictures to show the layout of the condo and the complex it’s self. Also there is a picture of the specific room you will move into.

IMPORTANT NOTE: resident must be a student and has to be a girl due to roommate matching of the complex.

Contact me for more information.

***One of the current residents has a small emotional support dog she is super sweet and hasn’t cause any issues this past year.***

image image image image

0 Likes

I’d post this to r/UNCCharlotte as well.

0 Likes

What is that?

0 Likes

The subreddit for the University.

0 Likes

I recommend following JMT’s advice. This board has very few student posters and id wager that none of them are females.

1 Like

Don’t transfer. You’re a Niner. Problem solved.

0 Likes

My son had a lease there and he posted his on a board on campus I believe. If you want to move it quick like he needed to you could look at offering a small signing bonus. I believe he offered $200 or $400 signing bonus for someone to take it. It sucks, but better than being stuck in a lease. I will get more details from him today on exactly what he did.

0 Likes

What are y’all talking about? This board is chock full of female student posters.

0 Likes

I think you’re getting actual biological females confused with men who identify as lesbians trapped in male bodies.

2 Likes

clt asks if you have an electric car.

0 Likes

Did you just assume my gender?

1 Like

Sorry about that She…mish?

0 Likes

I got about $3.50.

0 Likes

How much for the floral shower curtain and the Trend laundry detergent?

0 Likes

Those have updated a lot since I lived there. I wonder if the walls are still paper thin? I learned to hate the song “Brown Eyed Girl” here. 4 girls lived next to us and the girl with brown eyes next to my room woke up to this song every single day!!

0 Likes

Every girl with brown eyes thinks that song is about them.
I had a buddy that used this to his advantage at karaoke nights or places with jukeboxes. Dude was truly an artist, a next level thinker.

1 Like

so how much would you be willing to give up to rent that pad again?

0 Likes

If I had to listen to that song as an alarm clock every day I’d shoot myself.

0 Likes

Some guys feel like girls, is that okay too? Or do you discriminate?

0 Likes