Lebo given extension by Pirates

And I had thought he might be walking the plank after this season! Anyway, wrong about that, though I think his tenure as the Pirates coach once ECU is in the AAC will be shortlived.

ECUPirates.com: Coach Lebo Earns Contract Extension

Well, he is undefeated against DII schools right?

[quote=“Run49er, post:1, topic:28647”]And I had thought he might be walking the plank after this season! Anyway, wrong about that, though I think his tenure as the Pirates coach once ECU is in the AAC will be shortlived.

ECUPirates.com: Coach Lebo Earns Contract Extension[/quote]

I really really hope Major beats them and then gets fired.

All about where the bar set. 14-15 wins at ecu is the superbowl

Blue Edwards was last relevant player

I guess ECU is proud of those 3 wins a year vs. lower than D1.

Also, why wasn’t there an App or ECU Road Trip this year? WTF is going on around here?

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:5, topic:28647”]I guess ECU is proud of those 3 wins a year vs. lower than D1.

Also, why wasn’t there an App or ECU Road Trip this year? WTF is going on around here?[/quote]

Guess you haven’t been to Halton recently? …

clt says lebo turned down an offer at Kansas to remain at ecu.

I heard he turned down the Lakers. #PraiseLebo

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:5, topic:28647”]I guess ECU is proud of those 3 wins a year vs. lower than D1.

Also, why wasn’t there an App or ECU Road Trip this year? WTF is going on around here?[/quote]

I guess you missed the App roll call thread, SCK.

http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=32343.0

There was a hand full of Niners from the board and parents who made it to the game that night. My son and I got to witness a HUGE crowd of a little over 1300 fans. And, that was one of the better crowd for App. this season. I hope we are not heading there . . . .

I heard he turned down the Lakers. #PraiseLebo[/quote]

He was next in line to replace Coach K with Team USA, but K decided to give it another go in 2016.

Isn’t the new ECU AD one of those BCS guys everyone wants us to hire? and Cobb at App St too?

I feel sad for anyone that hires Cobb. Judy has done more than he has even dreamed of. The guy gets credit for something that he didn’t even build, then goes and fires the guy who did build it.

Niner89, that was people driving to App in bad weather. I can only go up in bad weather on a bus because I can’t drive in that. We didn’t have the usual bus trip.

SCK,
The next road trip you could start checking out or start a thread. You could ride with one of us. We all are safe drivers (we all made it to the App game and back). Unless you could ask Alumnus to arrange a bus (the most recent one I went was the Georgia Tech game a couple of seasons ago) or NWA could let you tag along in the Normbulance. See you at the next away game.

Once Alumnus stopped organizing them and the students quit caring the buses seem to have stopped. Green Roots discussed working with the alumni association in sponsoring one, but as the year progressed it looked less and less likely that people would be interested in going.

I think the AD needs to worry about getting more than 3500 for a home game before they start lining up buses for road trips.

LOL So true…

Where’s the pregaming going on in Greenville?

Where ever you wish it to be. I don’t know of anyone who opted to make the trip this go round.

[quote=“anipalcraig, post:18, topic:28647”]Where’s the pregaming going on in Greenville?[/quote]Pretty sure you’re on your own.

A lot of us were thinking about going early in the year, but not anymore.