Lefty vs Metro

deleted

I was one of the few to only vote in one contest. Lefty is the only person I know in any of the matches.

[edited]

For the record, I’m not trying to take sides in this thread. Metro and Lefty are two of my favorite posters of all time. They are extremely different, but thats why this board kicks ass. :thumbsup:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;228496]For the record, I’m not trying to take sides in this thread. Metro and Lefty are two of my favorite posters of all time. They are extremely different, but thats why this board kicks ass. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

[edited]

this thread was pretty fun, I actually enjoy sparring with NA, but its officially ruined now I’d say.

deleted

[QUOTE=Normmm;228492]I was one of the few to only vote in one contest. Lefty is the only person I know in any of the matches.[/QUOTE]

Do you not read other peoples post??? You are allowed to vote for peope you don’t know. In fact the point of this is not to vote for who you know, but vote for whose post you enjoy reading the most.

[QUOTE=metro;228505][edited]

this thread was pretty fun, I actually enjoy sparring with NA, but its officially ruined now I’d say.[/QUOTE]

I edited the posts. I agree, that was uncalled for. Let’s move on.

Thank you mods.

OK where were we… oh yeah, Curtis Nash’s mom was calling Metro a racist punk, Adam mills was receiving the Cy Young award, Lefty was calling fans down from the stands to play the final minutes against Metro, and Jimmyhat was bitch slapping Ben Comstock.

Resume the battle.

:thumbsup:

Al, I remember the genesis of my authority over NA. It was the charlotte.com board, our first board. Curtis Nash our point gaurd was god awful and got railed every day on the board about his play and tats up his neck. So then his mom logs on, and starts calling us racist and telling us how bad Jobey Thomas sucked. Me and a few others put her in her place, and NA and Lefty rushed to her defense- hence the rivalry was born. This is a time honored off season annual passage of rights. A tradition. Pretty soon NA will be so beat up, he'll symbolically take his sand bucket and go home....err rather lock the thread down and he will make the final post and stab. This is like dogwoods blossoming and pollen in the air.

Truly beautiful. I love rivalries. Nothing makes sports…er…the Internet more fun than rivalries. Here’s the real question: What would happen if NA, Lefty, AND metro faced off in a three way battle to the death? The answer may surprise you.

[URL=http://www.cybergifs.com/fireworks/Ifireworks2.gif][/URL]

Wait a second here. A fight breaks out in the crowd and Metro picks up 2 votes. What’s that all about. :doh: Battle ROY-AL. :hammer: :fastgun: :hammer:

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;228472] It’s kind of like this season where the team struggled, everyone’s down and you spend more time here…rubbing it in and gloating over how you were right and everyone else was wrong.[/QUOTE]

this actually brings up a very valid point, and the one I’ve made all along. My biggest platforms have been 4 items: We need football, Judy is a cancer, Winthrop was rising, and the A10 would suck donkey nuts for the program (all pretty much DOBA). But, lead by you Lefty, you painted the picture that none of that was true. So yeah, it felt good to be validated in that way. (note: this does not mean I root for hoops to fail, which Lefty will argue)

You forgot the biggest two points of your platform:

1. Congratulate self, often, even when unwarranted

2. Demand everyone else do it too, “or else”

[QUOTE=metro;228542]this actually brings up a very valid point, and the one I’ve made all along. My biggest platforms have been 3 items: We need football, Judy is a cancer, Winthrop was rising, and the A10 would suck donkey nuts for the program (all pretty much DOBA). But, lead by you Lefty, you painted the picture that none of that was true. So yeah, it felt good to be validated in that way. (note: this does not mean I root for hoops to fail, which Lefty will argue)[/QUOTE]

I saw what NA posted. Yeah, how does that old saying go? There may not be an “I” in team…but there is a “Me” in Metro!

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;228543]

1. Demand everyone else do it too, “or else”[/QUOTE]

substantiate. document?

Oh me. I go to our baseball game today and log in to NNN when I get home… and now see I’ve been missing some good stuff here.

Fun thread. Classic battle that will go down in the record books.

:popcorn:

Next. :asta: :flame:

:49ers: