Lefty vs Metro

I will concede defeat and wish my opponent well… as long as he wins by more than 15- which is about the amount of votes NA gave him yesterday during lunch.

84 people voted on this one!?

Im not accusing anyone of anything, but every other vote total has been in the upper 40’s or 50’s.
Do we even have 84 posters that know the NNN Poy is going on??

[QUOTE=metro;228385]I will concede defeat and wish my opponent well… as long as he wins by more than 15- which is about the amount of votes NA gave him yesterday during lunch.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;228134]If it helps you nurse your wounded ego, you can continue believing that I’ve voted more than once in this poll, so knock yourself out. Who says delusion can’t be therapy? Your hard-on for me not withstanding.[/QUOTE]

You lost. :moon:

84 people voted on this one!?

Im not accusing anyone of anything, but every other vote total has been in the upper 40’s or 50’s.
Do we even have 84 posters that know the NNN Poy is going on??

No offense to our other worthy competitors but Lefty and metro are old school, been around for years guys and the wars that have taken place during that time are epic. Many posters would be inclined to vote in this one as opposed to some of the others.

Nearly every other match up lacks what this one has, history. And that brings out the on-lookers.

[QUOTE=MKNiner;228393]No offense to our other worthy competitors but Lefty and metro are old school, been around for years guys and the wars that have taken place during that time are epic. Many posters would be inclined to vote in this one as opposed to some of the others.

Nearly every other match up lacks what this one has, history. And that brings out the on-lookers.[/QUOTE]

That and the fact that metro has become obsessed with bumping this thread back to the top. He has 11 posts in here.

[QUOTE=MKNiner;228393]No offense to our other worthy competitors but Lefty and metro are old school, been around for years guys and the wars that have taken place during that time are epic. Many posters would be inclined to vote in this one as opposed to some of the others.

Nearly every other match up lacks what this one has, history. And that brings out the on-lookers.[/QUOTE]

Did they all vote within the same 20 minutes?

Did they all vote within the same 20 minutes?

Couldn’t tell you.

I know many here have multiple user names (cough) but the software doesn’t track when votes are cast.

But hey, I like the controversy, makes for some fun on an otherwise dull Friday.:thumbsup:

metro has my measly vote, he is my boy from way back.

p.s. i lost to the newsman, so i probably just hurt your cause.

yeah…how is metro an 8 seed? He’s final four material despite his self imposed ban a few years ago.

since the lunch hour of yesterday gave Lefty 18 straight votes in what [B][I][U]was[/U][/I][/B] a virtual dead heat…there is an easy solution to this controversy:

there should be a new poll/re-vote on Monday with a twist. Nineradvocate’s admin rights must be turned off for the voting. Let my people speak without the antichrist guardinig the ballotbox.

(then if I get my ass kicked, I will fully endorse Lefty thru the championship)

Good lord, so that’s what all your baiting and mud slinging has been about.

You couldn’t be any more transparent.

:rolleyes:

Losing to Lefty is just killing you. Cracks me the hell up because I only voted once, and I haven’t touched the poll, dumbass.

Keep it up Metro, cause I’m LOVIN’ seein’ you twist in the wind. You’re like some kind of OCD attention whore. You can’t help yourself.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;228423]Good lord, so that’s what all your baiting and mud slinging has been about.

You couldn’t be any more transparent.

:rolleyes:

Losing to Lefty is just killing you. Cracks me the hell up because I only voted once, and I haven’t touched the poll, dumbass.

Keep it up Metro, cause I’m LOVIN’ seein’ you twist in the wind. You’re like some kind of OCD attention whore. You can’t help yourself.[/QUOTE]

remember the NNN rules of conduct sir

[QUOTE=metro;228427]remember the NNN rules of conduct sir[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I salute you. You are the undisputed king of unintentional comedy in my book. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wait is this Metro vs Lefty, or Metro vs NA?

This is getting good :popcorn:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;228429]Wait is this Metro vs Lefty, or Metro vs NA?

This is getting good :popcorn:[/QUOTE]

chi, keep an eye on the vote tally, everytime I humiliate NA, Lefty gains votes like Jimmy Hoffa walking into a union hall.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;228429]Wait is this Metro vs Lefty, or Metro vs NA?

This is getting good :popcorn:[/QUOTE]

This is Metro versus his lack of self esteem.

Unquestionably the thread of the year so far. It’s like a streetfight. Only with smiley emoticons.

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;228435]Unquestionably the thread of the year so far…[/QUOTE]

Al,
I remember the genesis of my authority over NA. It was the charlotte.com board, our first board. Curtis Nash our point gaurd was god awful and got railed every day on the board about his play and tats up his neck. So then his mom logs on, and starts calling us racist and telling us how bad Jobey Thomas sucked. Me and a few others put her in her place, and NA and Lefty rushed to her defense- hence the rivalry was born. This is a time honored off season annual passage of rights. A tradition. Pretty soon NA will be so beat up, he’ll symbolically take his sand bucket and go home…err rather lock the thread down and he will make the final post and stab. This is like dogwoods blossoming and pollen in the air.

[QUOTE=metro;228421]since the lunch hour of yesterday gave Lefty 18 straight votes in what [B][I][U]was[/U][/I][/B] a virtual dead heat…there is an easy solution to this controversy:

there should be a new poll/re-vote on Monday with a twist. Nineradvocate’s admin rights must be turned off for the voting. Let my people speak without the antichrist guardinig the ballotbox.

(then if I get my ass kicked, I will fully endorse Lefty thru the championship) [/QUOTE]

Did it ever occur to you that lunch hour might be one of the busiest times on the board? It’s kind of like this season where the team struggled, everyone’s down and you spend more time here…rubbing it in and gloating over how you were right and everyone else was wrong.