Lets get in on! Panthers Gmen

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;371054]BAHAHAHA!!! funnest thing ive heard so far this week! what are u smoking? You guys you thing you’re gonna walk out of Jersery with a win? Decemeber football in the Meadowlands is completely different.[/QUOTE]

The next time Eli throws a spiral it will be his first. Windy conditions, not good. The run the Gints made last year was on the road. Panthers by 10.

The next time Eli throws a spiral it will be his first. Windy conditions, not good. The run the Gints made last year was on the road. Panthers by 10.

http://guesto***uest.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/eli_manning.jpg

Also....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/dom_bonvissuto/12/16/playoff-projections-16/index.html?eref=T1

Doubt, doubt, doubt by the media, also the way I likes it, honestly I get far more nervous when the media embraces us.

[SIZE=7][B][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Q[COLOR=Black]F[/COLOR]T

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]Peter King says Panthers win 17-10 on same website.
Personally I think NOBODY including the experts know who is gonna win this game. Total tossup.
http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/peter_king
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][B][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]

[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

How is that cocky? They are the Super Bowl Champions until someone else knocks them out of the race or wins the title.

I prefer the John Gruden - Lou Holtz method of heaping praise on your opponent instead of chest thumping leading up to the game. But to each his own. Hope that knee is ready for some Beason and Pep.

I prefer the John Gruden - Lou Holtz method of heaping praise on your opponent instead of chest thumping leading up to the game. But to each his own. Hope that knee is ready for some Beason and Pep.

I don’t see chest thumping, but like you said… to each his own.

On nfl.com it has the whole history of the series, the total wins & points scored by each team vs. each other, our o vs. their d, their o vs. our d, & their ST’s vs. our ST’s.

This is the first time they get to look at the REAL Steve Smith in the Meadowlands this season.

Panthers win

This is the first time they get to look at the REAL Steve Smith in the Meadowlands this season.

Panthers win

Him? I think he has been to the Meadowlands before, versus the Nets.

Primetime football with stuff on the line = Panther win.

Add in Jerry being sick, steve being pissed, jake being back in action, and a sick running game… well yeah, you get the drift.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8945744/On-the-Mark:-Giants-in-real-trouble-without-Plax

I like this piece

I’ve never understood this, but it seems like the media likes to treat the Panthers as a mid-major. Where as the Giants are like an ACC team or something.

I've never understood this, but it seems like the media likes to treat the Panthers as a mid-major. Where as the Giants are like an ACC team or something.

It’s all about the markets man, largest city in the nation vs 19th largest. 8.2 million in NY, 650k in Charlotte, that’s a lot of newspapers and clicks.

[QUOTE=EE9er;371306]It’s all about the markets man, largest city in the nation vs 19th largest. 8.2 million in NY, 650k in Charlotte, that’s a lot of newspapers and clicks.[/QUOTE]

Also a lot of obnoxious uneducated fans. Hearing and reading some of the Giant fans’ comments is like a schoolyard name calling contest. However the team itself dosen’t really inspire a lot of hate in me, they are very similar to us, our advantage is Fox knows this franchise. Its not as if we are playing the cowboys or the patriots, who’s coaches and players are obnoxious. Most players seem to be respectful and the ones that aren’t have shot themselves in the leg. (btw it could only be more laffable if buress had shot himself in the foot, figuratively and literally.) All pleasantries aside, we have momentum and if Jacobs is out a slight advantage in the ground game. Let’s roll um.

I've never understood this, but it seems like the media likes to treat the Panthers as a mid-major. Where as the Giants are like an ACC team or something.

The Giants are one of the “golden” franchises in football, along with the Cowboys, Bears, Steelers and now Patriots.

Win a bunch of Super Bowls over your history and you will get the same treatment, while never being really really bad (like the 49ers have become).

The Giants have been struggling lately, I’d be shocked to see them beat the Panthers, even at their house.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;371323]The Giants are one of the “golden” franchises in football, along with the Cowboys, Bears, Steelers and now Patriots.

Win a bunch of Super Bowls over your history and you will get the same treatment, while never being really really bad (like the 49ers have become).[/QUOTE]

Oh I dunno…the Bears I think have been [I]really, really bad.[I][/I][/I]

Oh I dunno...the Bears I think have been [I]really, really bad.[/I]

Yea I was under the impression they blew for quite sometime not too long ago.

Even the cowboys sucked. Hell Johnson’s first year they were 1-15.

Yea I was under the impression they blew for quite sometime not too long ago.

Even the cowboys sucked. Hell Johnson’s first year they were 1-15.

I mean sustain awfulness for like a 10 year period, the Bears a had some lean years, but typically would have a decent year mixed in.

Panthers by 10. (bumping because it is almost game time)