Lets get in on! Panthers Gmen

I am done working for the year, scouring the net for good scoop on the game. I feel like its the Superbowl-light.

Pls post any good links info on game

Brandon Jacobs making cocky statement:

[QUOTE]“Yeah, this game is very important,” Jacobs said. “You have a good football team coming in here. [B][U]We are the head honchos of the conference[/U][/B], and this game means a lot to our team. I want to be out there to have better chances for our team to win. Whatever I can do to help us win, I’m all for that.”[/QUOTE]

http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/12/17/jacobs-makes-progress-returning-to-practice-with-giants/

http://www.giants.com/news/headlines/story.asp?story_id=33270

Can’t wait for this game!! Delhomme will lead us to a 2 min drive comeback win in the windy/snowy depths of the Meadowlands!!

GO PANTHERS!

So pumped for this game! If our running game is on I just don’t see how we lose this game.

Can't wait for this game!! Delhomme will lead us to a 2 min drive comeback win in the windy/snowy depths of the Meadowlands!!

GO PANTHERS!

Rain or snow showers, temp in the high 20s, wind 15 MPH.

Can't wait for this game!! Delhomme will lead us to a 2 min drive comeback win in the windy/snowy depths of the Meadowlands!!

GO PANTHERS!

BAHAHAHA!!! funnest thing ive heard so far this week! what are u smoking? You guys you thing you’re gonna walk out of Jersery with a win? Decemeber football in the Meadowlands is completely different.

BAHAHAHA!!!! funnest thing ive heard so far this week! what are u smoking? You guys you thing you're gonna walk out of Jersery with a win? Decemeber football in the Meadowlands is completely different.
23-0 last time ginny
BAHAHAHA!!!! funnest thing ive heard so far this week! what are u smoking? You guys you thing you're gonna walk out of Jersery with a win? Decemeber football in the Meadowlands is completely different.

The Giants win if Plaxico is in the stands picking off Panthers in the thigh with his glock.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;371058]The Giants win if Plaxico is in the stands picking off Panthers in the thigh with his glock.[/QUOTE]

Safeties can’t stop him!

In all honesty, the Giants appear to be like last year’s Cowboys…peaked at the wrong time. The Panthers seem to be peaking at the right time, it is a matter if they can sustain it through January.

Anybody down to meet at Boardwalk Billy’s for the game? $1.50 Bud Selects is hard to beat!

Safeties can't stop him!

Pun intended, Lew??? :lmao:

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;371071]Pun intended, Lew??? :lmao:[/QUOTE]

You know it

[QUOTE=thelew1014;371067]Anybody down to meet at Boardwalk Billy’s for the game? $1.50 Bud Selects is hard to beat![/QUOTE]

Oooo oooo pick me pick me!:shades:

I’m a diehard Niner in NYC - class of 2003. I personally CANNOT wait for Sunday!! First the stomping of Youngstown St. and then onto the Giants. They get zero coverage here, as expected. The local media is making this out to be the game that redefines the Giants’ season. Every local “expert” is picking them, saying it will be tough, but that the Panthers will just not be able to handle this caliber of a team. What a joke.

Here’s to a super Sunday!! Go Niners, go Panthers!!
:49ers::49ers:

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;371054] Decemeber football in the Meadowlands is completely different.[/QUOTE]

You’re right, the Giants were undefeated in the Meadowlands UNTIL December came around. They are winless since.

I am done working for the year, scouring the net for good scoop on the game. I feel like its the Superbowl-light.

Pls post any good links info on game

Brandon Jacobs making cocky statement:

http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/12/17/jacobs-makes-progress-returning-to-practice-with-giants/

How is that cocky? They are the Super Bowl Champions until someone else knocks them out of the race or wins the title.

I'm a diehard Niner in NYC - class of 2003. I personally CANNOT wait for Sunday!! First the stomping of Youngstown St. and then onto the Giants. They get zero coverage here, as expected. The local media is making this out to be the game that redefines the Giants' season. Every local "expert" is picking them, saying it will be tough, but that the Panthers will just not be able to handle this caliber of a team. What a joke.

Here’s to a super Sunday!! Go Niners, go Panthers!!
:49ers::49ers:

“The New York Footbal Giants over Caroliner.”

I believe this game will be determined by the ground game, just like we likes it. Does anyone knoe if McKenzie will be playing, or Jacobs for that matter. Either one of those guys being out is really goint to hurt their offense.

Also…

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/dom_bonvissuto/12/16/playoff-projections-16/index.html?eref=T1

Doubt, doubt, doubt by the media, also the way I likes it, honestly I get far more nervous when the media embraces us.