Lets put a better product out there...

And I’m not talking about the play of the team. We constantly talk about student involvement and attendence but thats all we do is talk. How about a better show for the fans. If we put on a better show more people would be into the team and would be more committed to wanting to come. At the wake/dook game the other night they had the whole endzone of students moving back and forth while the deacon came out on a motorcycle in the spotlight. At most timeouts they had something going on to keep the fans pumped. One deadball they have a older guy dancing to Rob Bass…and it is awesome, another timeout they have they the students getting some play with the crowd.

They do a good job of keeping you in the game and on your feet. Is it because the students have the whole endzone??? Is it because their fans are into the season because of how good they are??? I dunno but I do know we could do better than the Verbatim wheel spin or the Pepsi 3 point shot and the fan of the game. We need to come up with some stuff to put in front of the U and get this going. We first need an old fart in one of the lower levels to get up and boogie during an early timeout to some hip hop. We got any volunteers???

PS… can we get a spell check option on here so I won’t feel embarassed to say a graduated from Charlotte

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 06:59 PM [b] And I'm not talking about the play of the team. We constantly talk about student involvement and attendence but thats all we do is talk. How about a better show for the fans. If we put on a better show more people would be into the team and would be more committed to wanting to come. At the wake/dook game the other night they had the whole endzone of students moving back and forth while the deacon came out on a motorcycle in the spotlight. At most timeouts they had something going on to keep the fans pumped. One deadball they have a older guy dancing to Rob Bass...and it is awesome, another timeout they have they the students getting some play with the crowd.

They do a good job of keeping you in the game and on your feet. Is it because the students have the whole endzone??? Is it because their fans are into the season because of how good they are??? I dunno but I do know we could do better than the Verbatim wheel spin or the Pepsi 3 point shot and the fan of the game. We need to come up with some stuff to put in front of the U and get this going. We first need an old fart in one of the lower levels to get up and boogie during an early timeout to some hip hop. We got any volunteers???

PS… can we get a spell check option on here so I won’t feel embarassed to say a graduated from Charlotte [/b]

You need to brush up on your rap, he is dancing to House of Pain “Jump Around”.

That dude is Naz T. Deac.

I have asked Over40 to do that at our games, but he declined. I think he doesn’t have the skilz.

:smiley:

[i]Originally posted by NinerAl[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 06:56 PM [b] That dude is Naz T. Deac.

I have asked Over40 to do that at our games, but he declined. I think he doesn’t have the skilz.

:smiley: [/b]

That guy is outstanding! The crowd loves him.

God forbid if Over40 busts any moves like that! :scared:

[SIZE=2]WEAR GREEN[/SIZE]

sounds to me like someone’s being called out…

to boogie…

over40?

you guy know what I’m talking about then…when they come back from that time out after nasty Deac does his thing its as loud as if they just ripped off a 10-0 run.

I know exactly what you are talking about…the dance team may as well not be on the floor because everyone in the place is watching him.

Ok not a good point about their dance team. Fans would prob. rather watch a couple of guys throwing up bricks with a Pepsi ball than watch their dance team, but you get my point.

Al…you could be our man. Ive seen how the women watch you move on the football field coaching the kids…you are a superstar. Lets get some ideas for timeouts going. That one is a stone cold lock…what else have you seen fellas that rocks?

I think the fan jump rope contest with gruehls as our special Cincinnati guest fan is a natural tomorrow night. :biglaugh:

[SIZE=2]WEAR GREEN[/SIZE]

jump rope was solid…could break it out every third game.

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 05:59 PM [b]old fart[/b]
:rolleyes:

:hammer:

:lmao:

JK I agree with you bud. I have been to two Wake games this year and got to see the man known as Naz T. He is awesome to watch.

I agree with you about getting the crowd involved. I know I will do all I can tomorow to get my section over the tunnel (Section 108) loud.

wake fans are dorks. who cares what they like. i like good bball.