License Plate

Over the summer, The Man wrote me a letter saying they were going to make me get one of those ugly red letter license plates and I didn’t want that on my car so I opted for the 49er plate. So now I am among the ranks of people reppin’ those sweet Niner tags.

I was considering getting a personalized plate but couldn’t think of anything near as cool as QWIKZ (best I came up with was QOTSA but didn’t really want that) so I got the random digits. I just hoped I’d get some cool #s.

Lucky for me, the first two digits are 12 so I got the number of my favorite 49er. I also got 68 but can’t think of anything cool to associate that with. I was hoping yall could help me with that. Any ideas?

[QUOTE]I also got 68 but can’t think of anything cool to associate that with. I was hoping yall could help me with that. Any ideas? [/QUOTE]

Take it back and get the next #.

Green Bay won their first superbowl in 1968
Johnny Cash records his live at Folsom Prison album.
Martin Luther King Jr. was murdered.
Kennedy was assassinated.
Nixon wins the presidency.
Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, occurs in Tokyo

How many letters are you allowed?

How many letters are you allowed?
'Q' and then 4 more letters.
'Q' and then 4 more letters.

Ohh ok. I was thinking QCITY9R would be a good one. You cant really do a whole lot with that Q.

Ohh ok. I was thinking QCITY9R would be a good one. You cant really do a whole lot with that Q.
how bout just QCITY? it already has the 49er logo on it, so its assumed youre a QCITY niner

[QUOTE=49or bust;334423]I was considering getting a personalized plate but couldn’t think of anything near as cool as [B]QWK Z[/B][/QUOTE]
:biggrin:

You mean [B]QWK2[I]BREAK[/I][/B]

right chev?

You mean [B]QWK2[I]BREAK[/I][/B]

right chev?

zing!

QCHP1

[B]QWRKY[/B] :biggrin:

[B]QWRKY[/B] :biggrin:
LOL

QWAZY?

QRAP

I’m still trying to find the reasoning behind requiring the letter to also be on the personalized plates. If the goal is to make money with the personalized plates, they aren’t going to make much with a freakin’ Q as your required first letter.