Lifetime seating rights, maybe... maybe not

This seat license issue should be watched closely, it might affect some of us one day.

The State: [URL=http://www.thestate.com/morris/story/662437.html][B][U]Fan will not sit still over USC fees[/U][/B][/URL]

This seat license issue should be watched closely, it might affect some of us one day.

The State: Fan will not sit still over USC fees

USC’s just being a greedy idiot on this stance.

I’m not sure what the contract did or didn’t say, but I know Clemson took a better approach than USC.
The type of people who can afford lifetime memberships give generously when happy, & will cut you off when pissed. Very financially stupid in the long run.
And it’s not even that many people they wouldn’t be getting the fees from.
What a bunch of lame-brains.

I'm not sure what the contract did or didn't say, but I know Clemson took a better approach than USC. The type of people who can afford lifetime memberships give generously when happy, & will cut you off when pissed. Very financially stupid in the long run. And it's not even that many people they wouldn't be getting the fees from. What a bunch of lame-brains.

I agree SKC, these are your highest nobility of financial contributers- why would you risk losing their other business over a relatively small annual fee?

I agree SKC, these are your highest nobility of financial contributers- why would you risk losing their other business over a relatively small annual fee?
I agree too. I think Carolina screwed up this time.