Light Italian Regional (11)The Lax v. (3)Powerbait

Vote!

Unlike Pcon, I have no problems voting for myself in this matchup.

I’m having trouble justifying being behind to someone who isn’t even a student at our university.

You arent a student either. Technically, we are both alumni. The only difference is that you have a degree from Charlotte, whereas I have not yet gotten a degree

Yeah, but you’re a traitor to a Southern Conference school. You’re a spartan now.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;396386]Yeah, but you’re a traitor to a Southern Conference school. You’re a spartan now.[/QUOTE]

No, my status is currently unaffiliated. Im still at a CC.

Oh, you’re still a juco. Given their popularity here, these results are even more damning. At least I’m not losing to Mike P again.

You arent a student either. Technically, we are both alumni. The only difference is that you have a degree from Charlotte, whereas I have not yet gotten a degree

Noah’s right. I had no idea “alumni” was so…vague.

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;396641]Noah’s right. I had no idea “alumni” was so…vague.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he’s well on his way to the dark side.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;396664]Yeah, but he’s well on his way to the dark side.[/QUOTE]

Dark side? Trying to say i’m becoming a tarheel? You’re one to talk Mr. Wildcat.

[QUOTE=The Lax;396667]Dark side? Trying to say i’m becoming a tarheel? You’re one to talk Mr. Wildcat.[/QUOTE]

Dark side to me is pretty much anything other than Charlotte.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;396668]Dark side to me is pretty much anything other than Charlotte.[/QUOTE]

I’m a 49er through and through. Name another non-student who wears green damn near every day. I almost ALWAYS have on some sort or Charlotte apparel.

Hell, when I play lax for UNCG(or wherever I end up), I’ll be wearing a Charlotte helmet.

Pork Chop is the greatest non graduate of Charlotte ever. Basden05 is second. You could be 3rd, though.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;396670]Pork Chop is the greatest non graduate of Charlotte ever. Basden05 is second. You could be 3rd, though.[/QUOTE]

I’m just gonna go ahead and say it…

I’m not Mike P. That alone should get me some votes.

[IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x202/supermanofmyspace/pwnednigga.gif[/IMG]

Is that you on the left? I always that your skin was, um, a little lighter. The hair’s right though.

[QUOTE=The Lax;396671]I’m just gonna go ahead and say it…

I’m not Mike P. That alone should get me some votes.[/QUOTE]

You’re beating me! You don’t need to campaign. Get with it kid!

Trying to mount a furious comeback, let’s go boys!

Come on people!

I was up by a lot, what happened?

[QUOTE=Powerbait;396936]Trying to mount a furious comeback, let’s go boys![/QUOTE]

Be careful mounting things, bait. Could turn out bad for you.