Line for tomorrow's game...

Charlotte is +1.

That is great news for us. I would imagine we would be a much bigger dog. The fact that Vegas has this pretty much at a pk makes me think Charlotte takes this one tomorrow. Senior night, revenge, Charlotte Victory baby :49ers:

Lots of square money already on George Washington. Signs point to a victory :clap: :clap:

Revenge baby. Were looking for revenge.

if we can make that place louder than its been all year. i think with that and the combination of the revenge, rivalry, early senior night, and just pure hate for GW we can win this thing easy

Yeah, I think the players will come out strong. This is the game I’m sure they circled. All the seniors are going to want to win badly. It would be a bright spot on an otherwise pitiful last season for them. I’m going to watch how the line moves, but if it doesn’t budge much, chances are good Charlotte is going to win. Vegas is normally pretty smart about these things. The line smells fishy especially after Charlotte just gets blown out by Temple, and GW is on a pretty good winning streak. Lets win this :49ers:

if we win tommorow then this prooves they are our rival.

Line at pk now even though 70% of action is coming in on George Washington.

The line in the O is pick. I’ve been saying all week this one is ours to take. The planets are aligning o o o o O (O) o o o EVEN PLUTO!!! GOOOOOOOOO NINERS!!!

I'm going to watch how the line moves, but if it doesn't budge much, chances are good Charlotte is going to win.

Hate to burst your bubble but line moves have absolutely nothing to do with improving a team’s chances of winning, unless there is a big move because of an undisclosed injury to a key player. Line moves are merely when money comes in heavy on one side and the bookmakers adjust the spread to position themselves for a better take for the “house.”

The only relevance a line has on a game is if you wagered money on it or simply for the amusement of fans who like being favored/underdogs.

Hate to burst your bubble but line moves have absolutely nothing to do with improving a team's chances of winning, unless there is a big move because of an undisclosed injury to a key player. Line moves are merely when money comes in heavy on one side and the bookmakers adjust the spread to position themselves for a better take for the "house."

The only relevance a line has on a game is if you wagered money on it or simply for the amusement of fans who like being favored/underdogs.

I use line movement as a tool when I’m picking my games. In this game, we have Charlotte who is getting a +1. That seems real low in the first place. Now, I use line movement to interpret how Vegas views this game. Vegas is getting lots of money on George Washington. Do they try to balance out the money by moving the line higher? NO, Charlotte is now at a pk.

Although this doesn’t PROVE Charlotte will win, I think it is a good indicator. I’m a situational capper, and like to find good situations to back teams. I believe Charlotte in this spot is a good bet.

I guess we will see, but Vegas has their money on Charlotte. Vegas isn’t always right, but games that smell fishy normally are what they seem. You know the bookies aren’t stupid. They’re enticing George Washington action with this line, and I think Charlotte wins. Add in the motivation factors that Charlotte has. Add in the fact that George Washington is subpar on the road this year, while we are actually a decent ballteam at our house. Defeating Dayton, Fordham, only losing to Umass by 5. I think Charlotte takes this game.

Go niners.

[QUOTE=Showtime49er;221637] I think Charlotte takes this game.

Go niners.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

I guess we will see, but Vegas has their money on Charlotte.

Obviously…this Vegas guy hasn’t seen us play in person.

[QUOTE=Showtime49er;221637]I use line movement as a tool when I’m picking my games. In this game, we have Charlotte who is getting a +1. That seems real low in the first place. Now, I use line movement to interpret how Vegas views this game. Vegas is getting lots of money on George Washington. Do they try to balance out the money by moving the line higher? NO, Charlotte is now at a pk.

Although this doesn’t PROVE Charlotte will win, I think it is a good indicator. I’m a situational capper, and like to find good situations to back teams. I believe Charlotte in this spot is a good bet.

I guess we will see, but Vegas has their money on Charlotte. Vegas isn’t always right, but games that smell fishy normally are what they seem. You know the bookies aren’t stupid. They’re enticing George Washington action with this line, and I think Charlotte wins. Add in the motivation factors that Charlotte has. Add in the fact that George Washington is subpar on the road this year, while we are actually a decent ballteam at our house. Defeating Dayton, Fordham, only losing to Umass by 5. I think Charlotte takes this game.

Go niners.[/QUOTE]

Money has moved the line. As of 6:00 pm today the line is as follows:

Sports.com, WSEX and Belmont.com have it at Charlotte -1.5 with and O/U of 142.5

Sports Interaction and Bodog have it at Charlotte -1 with an O/U of 142