List of who Price & company have watched this week

*I’m sure this is not a complete list of recruits they’ve watched/evaluated this week.

http://jcjcathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=490

Stevens has been putting up big #s with good offensive efficiency. Looks like a really solid target.

Want Stevens, very physical in film

Well…clearly not going after any highly rated kids.I guess this’ll make those who think we shouldn’t waste our time chasing them happy.Sure do wish we could land a semi-big name though.

That stevens kid looks solid but the recruiting is very concerning. Are we in it with any relatively highly ranked players?

We are an under .500 team in CUSA that hasn’t been to the tournament in 12 years, got to find under the radar guys who we feel are undervalued and bring them in.

In the past I was against relying on JUCOs. But in our current situation I think it would be wise to make JUCOs a major part of our front court recruiting. These 4 year Cs and stretch 4s take so long to develop that typically you only get 2 good years anyway. Not against recruiting 4 year big men, but making JUCOs a bigger part of our plan is wise at this point.

This is the kind of stuff (aside from winning being #1) that gets me excited and hopeful.

Like you said there’s probably not a big guy out there that can help our squad next year. Minutes are very hard to come by at our 1-3 positions but a juco pf and C could help tremendously.

Is Ryan Murphy on the team? I see him in the team picture and roster, but no stats.

[quote=“gamer, post:9, topic:30763”]Is Ryan Murphy on the team? I see him in the team picture and roster, but no stats.[/quote]he’s hurt and redshirting I believe

Whats the consensus on Cobb. Is he worth giving a second chance

if he can help us, i would take him. maybe we should consider taking him and stevens. that would leave us with two schollies. i’d try to also land a shot blocker and another shooting guard or small forward.

We need to offer anyone who will consider us and the staff thinks can help at this point. We have many open schollies, probably more when transfer season starts, and we need bodies that can play. Not a whole lot of time and I haven’t seen many ‘Charlotte leans’ at this point. Let’s not go into next season short handed.

We need to offer anyone who will consider us and the staff thinks can help at this point. We have many open schollies, probably more when transfer season starts, and we need bodies that can play. Not a whole lot of time and I haven’t seen many ‘Charlotte leans’ at this point. Let’s not go into next season short handed.[/quote]I’m sure cape fear has plenty of reserves they’ll lend us.