Live from Halton Heights

PB's former village...

What year is that from?

P.S. WTF??????? Im only 25!

Yep, thatā€™s a quarter century. Once you start measuring your age in terms of a century, youā€™re old.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;385303]What year is that from?[/QUOTE]

I believe that one is 03-04, but maybe 04-05.

I remember there being more tents than that at a number of other ones.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;385322]I remember there being more tents than that at a number of other ones.[/QUOTE]

That is a cincy campout. Tents rarely got around the side of the building outside of those campouts.

I believe that one is 03-04, but maybe 04-05.

Thatā€™s got to be 03-04, there were tents up to the hill in 04-05.

Or maybe I have just glorified memories of years pastā€¦

[QUOTE=J Felt;385334]Thatā€™s got to be 03-04, there were tents up to the hill in 04-05.

Or maybe I have just glorified memories of years pastā€¦[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™re right.

in 01-02, we had a tent that spanned from the stairwell to the SAC to the other side of the ticket office. It was like a carnival tent, with 7 or 8 space heaters and we had a grill set up. Watched the Pats beat the Rams in the Superbowl at that cincy campout I believe. It was a lot of fun, but I had been at the gym and left my keys at my dorm room. So I stayed up the whole night because I was too cold to sleep in shorts. My roommate never came back to our dorm room until the next day.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;385228]A coworker of mine was in the group that started the campouts back then. That is sweet! :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Started campouts? People have been camping out for games for a long time. I did it when I was in school ('96-'99) and students were doing it well before I got there.

That's got to be 03-04, there were tents up to the hill in 04-05.

Or maybe I have just glorified memories of years pastā€¦

No, youā€™re right b/c you camped out with a badass at a slight slant.