Live from Hawii! It's the Rainbow Classic!

Not that I have cable, but SSG has come through again and will air select Niners’ games on cable channel 22. Only winners’ bracket games will be broadcast out of Hawii, so we only get to see the Niners on 22nd and 23rd [I]if[/I] they stay in the winners’ bracket.

[URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/121406aag.html][B][U]Article on Charlotte49ers.com[/U][/B][/URL]
:clap:

Dec. 21: First round: Charlotte vs. Houston, 10:00 p.m. Dec. 22: ** Semifinals: Charlotte vs. Creighton/Valparaiso, 10:00 p.m. Dec. 23: ** Third-Place Game: Charlotte vs. TBA, 10:00 p.m. OR ** Championship: Charlotte vs. TBA, 12:30 a.m. (Dec. 24) ** -- televised if Charlotte advances to the winner's bracket with a victory in the first round.

We have to win our first game for the others to be televised. :sad:

Somebody set up a video camera pointed at their screen, then stream it live over the Yahoo! thing so people out of area can watch too. :grin:

[QUOTE=Max Power;204999]We have to win our first game for the others to be televised. :sad:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=5]BUZZKILL[/SIZE]

Seriously - Way to go SSG! We’ll probably get run out in the first round, but it’s efforts like this that let us know that someone involved cares about the program.

[SIZE=5]BUZZKILL[/SIZE]

I think that kind of took place Saturday night, well before our guys boarded the plane. :tongue: Hopefully they can beat Houston because despite us likely getting killed, I’d at least like to see us face a team like Creighton.

Awesome news… :headbang: :toast:

if someone has a webcam they wanna lend me, and show me how to set up a live feed, i will do it.

[QUOTE=Max Power;204999]We have to win our first game for the others to be televised. :sad:[/QUOTE]
No, all of our games are televised. Looking at the bracket and the schedule, this is saying all of our games will be televised.

From the link you posted:

Charlotte's first round game vs. Houston (Dec. 21; 10:00 p.m. Eastern) will be televised. In addition, any winner's bracket games will also be televised. If Charlotte advances to the winner's bracket with a win against Houston, subsequent games on Dec. 22 (vs. Creighton or Valparaiso; 10:00 p.m. eastern) and Dec. 23 (vs. TBA at either 10:00 p.m. or 12:30 a.m. on Dec. 24) will also be televised. Final round opponents could include Nebraska, Wyoming, San Francisco or Hawaii. [b]If Charlotte does not advance, its games on Dec. 22 and Dec. 23 will not be televised, because KFVE-TV is not producing any afternoon games.[/b]

[QUOTE=Max Power;205040].[/QUOTE]
Dang I read that wrong! Crap! $%@ @$%&$ ^@%! :cuss:

ESPN used to televise this tournament, I guess they dropped it when they moved to before Christmas.

Well at least Ham’s and Picassos won’t have to bootleg or stretch to show this. We know we can see them on the court (I purposley did not use the word “play”) on the 21st. :49ers:

Not that I have cable...

Ohhh, I know somebody with cable…

The games will be televised live in Charlotte on Time Warner Cable Channel 22, which is available in Mecklenburg County and parts of Iredell and [B]southwestern[/B] Union County.
yay!

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;205071]Ohhh, I know somebody with cable…

yay![/QUOTE]
Guess I know who I’ll be calling for availability Dec. 21st…

Guess I know who I'll be calling for availability Dec. 21st...

I think at 10pm, I’ll be free and clear. After a hearty workout???

Oh, that [I]is [/I]a Thursday ain’t it. Sounds like a plan.

TV info since people were doubting Run for some reason. :wow: :unsure:

Dec. 21: First round: Charlotte vs. Houston, 10:00 p.m.
Dec. 22: ** Semifinals: Charlotte vs. Creighton/Valparaiso, 10:00 p.m.
Dec. 23: ** Third-Place Game: Charlotte vs. TBA, 10:00 p.m.
OR ** Championship: Charlotte vs. TBA, 12:30 a.m. (Dec. 24)
** – televised if Charlotte advances to the winner’s bracket with a victory in the first round.

n/m

Allie, do you know if anywhere in Columbia can pick up the game tonight?

I doubt it. I live less than 30 miles from school in Union County and I can’t even watch it. I get Wingate instead of UNCC.