Look on the bright side...

We might have lost but atleast the tarholes lost too… to Gonzaga… hell even Syr. is ranked higher then them.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;201260]We might have lost but atleast the tarholes lost too… to Gonzaga… hell even Syr. is ranked higher then them.[/QUOTE]

also, nobody but us knows we lost to Syracuse since we weren’t on national TV, etc… :biggrin:

We’re the only program I know of that can somehow solace ourselves via concerns with the ACC. Geez.

I long for a day where at least one full week on this board goes by where the ACC isn’t a discussion. One can dream I suppose…

I watched until the first official timeout, Gonzaga looked pathetic and after hearing about the syracuse and seeing 2 games of lutz ball, i kinda had “brain freeze” to see a team play team offense and make multiple passes like carolina did.

[QUOTE=ninerID;201286]I watched until the first official timeout, Gonzaga looked pathetic and after hearing about the syracuse and seeing 2 games of lutz ball, i kinda had “brain freeze” to see a team play team offense and make multiple passes like carolina did.[/QUOTE]

True, it sickens me to watch a team run set offensive plays. Our offense is just plain offensive.

[QUOTE=VA49er;201292]True, it sickens me to watch a team run set offensive plays. Our offense is just plain offensive.[/QUOTE]

What game were you watching? I thought there was great ball movement in the first half agianst the zone. We had open loooks all night but the shots were just not falling.

our perimeter passing is pathetic…

we lobbed the ball, we didn’t pass it.

[QUOTE=ninereast;201293]What game were you watching? [/QUOTE]

Well, like most Niner games, I couldn’t see this one. Yes, I know there’s the internet, but with a sick child that wasn’t an option. I wasn’t refering to just this game, I was referring to the last couple of seasons.

Its nice and all if your a shooter and you get some freedom to shoot when you feel its right… but what Lutz has allowed is just selfishness. We have a “pass first” point guard who doesn’t average more than 3 assists per game??? WTF. Also, I think I remember a time when a certain player would drive to the basket…and throw it back out to an open man for the three.

In other words, I too am tired of the unorganized play on offense.

For about 25 more examples of it. And,by the way,i’m losing my enthusiasm for Anderson rapidly…shooting lousy,passing worse…and 0 defense.Wait,that’s a 49er 5 star type recruit!

[QUOTE=lucky57;201409]And,by the way,i’m losing my enthusiasm for Anderson rapidly…shooting lousy,passing worse…and 0 defense.Wait,that’s a 49er 5 star type recruit![/QUOTE]

At least learn how to spell his damn name before you start ripping him… :dry: