Looking at your schedule

beating these guys was an impressive win. :))

Come on 4 p.m. central standard time!!

[quote=“Dave Van Horn, post:1, topic:25452”]beating these guys was an impressive win. :))

Come on 4 p.m. central standard time!![/quote]

About that, it’s Daylight Savings Time right now. Luckily, I’m a halfway decent person and won’t post a picture of a Special Olympics baseball team and call it Arkansas. But I can’t speak for everyone else.

Come on 5 pm EDST!

[quote=“Dave Van Horn, post:1, topic:25452”]beating these guys was an impressive win. :))

Leave it to someone from Arkansas to post a picture of little boys…

Woo piglet Suey

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:2, topic:25452”][quote=“Dave Van Horn, post:1, topic:25452”]beating these guys was an impressive win. :))

About that, it’s Daylight Savings Time right now. Luckily, I’m a halfway decent person and won’t post a picture of a Special Olympics baseball team and call it Arkansas. But I can’t speak for everyone else.

Come on 5 pm EDST![/quote]

That’s right…deflect. What’s next, excuses?

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:3, topic:25452”][quote=“Dave Van Horn, post:1, topic:25452”]beating these guys was an impressive win. :))

Leave it to someone from Arkansas to post a picture of little boys…[/quote]

I post 'em. You guys play 'em. Join a real conference!

You better pray there’s no audio with the stream, or you’re gonna get REAL tired of hearing that. WOO PIG SOOIE!!

FORTY!

You better pray there’s no audio with the stream, or you’re gonna get REAL tired of hearing that. WOO PIG SOOIE!![/quote]

Oh yes. The Arkansas battle cry. Deliverance anyone…

Squeal Like a Pig

You better pickup about 20 of those to make it thru this weekend.

You better pray there’s no audio with the stream, or you’re gonna get REAL tired of hearing that. WOO PIG SOOIE!![/quote]

Squeal Like a Pig[/quote]

Haven’t heard that before. You guys suck at this. lol

Haven't heard that before. You guys suck at this. lol

Believe him guys! This man is clearly an expert in sucking!

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:12, topic:25452”]

Haven’t heard that before. You guys suck at this. lol

Believe him guys! This man is clearly an expert in sucking![/quote]

This guy gives me a glimmer of hope. I also hope you guys beat New Mexico tomorrow.

[quote=“Dave Van Horn, post:6, topic:25452”]I post 'em. You guys play 'em. Join a real conference![/quote]Is that an invitation? We are starting football, and do plan to move to FBS, but I am not sure we are ready for the inevitable probation that comes with SEC membership. Could we have a couple of years to move up to that?

Is that an invitation? We are starting football, and do plan to move to FBS, but I am not sure we are ready for the inevitable probation that comes with SEC membership. Could we have a couple of years to move up to that?

Hey! If Vandy can make a clean go of it in the SEC so can…oh…Nevermind.

If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’.

NINERS!

If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’.[/quote]

Why bring up your trailer park’s stance on birth control?

DVH, you got a real perty mouth boy, squeal like a pig! :stuck_out_tongue:

Squeal Like a Pig[/quote]

well deliverance was filmed in georgia :stuck_out_tongue: